6 -

"No need to be aggressive." I complain as the man pushes me down in a wooden chair beside Scott. Worry seeps through my veins as the men chain the two of us to our own chairs. When they start to apply electrical wires to certain parts of our bodies is when I start to grow extremely worried. A third chair is placed a few feet away from ours with different wires.

Scott and I share a worried look. Our wires are connected, leading to a small electrical box that will sends a certain amount of volts through both of our bodies. The other chair has another set of wires that leads to another machine.

My heart sinks to my chest when a strawberry blonde haired girl is shoved into the room and towards the chair. "Lydia?" I breathe.

Her eyes snap to mine, quizzically. The men force her down in the chair and I strain against my own to try to help her. Realization hit me as soon as Lydia was brought into the room. They want information and they are going to do whatever they feel is necessary to get it. I slide my wrists back until my hand slams into the cuff of the metal around my wrist, holding me tightly to the chair.

The first lesson as a hunter is to learn how to get out of a chair when being restrained. I always had my hands behind my back, but I just need to think about this properly. I can do it. Although, the Calaveras are their own hunters and probably thought all of this through. Unless they never expected their own kind to be in the chair.

"Let them go." Scott strains against his chains. "Look...You've got me. Just let the others go."

I shake my head. "No, no. Look, I can help you way more than Scott can." I nod my head towards Scott, hoping he will just shut up and let me handle everything.

Scott gives me a surprised look. "Just let them go, please?"

Araya just shakes her head with a small laugh. She waves her hand at one of the guys named Severo.

He walks back towards the door and opens it to reveal Kira. She is forcefully shoved into the room and is placed in front of the machine that attaches to Scott and I. Severo picks her hand up and sets it on the dial. "Your hand goes here. So, let me explain what's about to happen. This one," He points to Kira. "- the fox, has an immunity to electricity. So, she's going to turn the dial on the Alpha and the beta."

My brows furrow in confusion. They think I'm a werewolf. That's why they hooked me up to Scott with the wires. They think I'll be able to heal. My breathing picks up. Sure, my body was somehow able to handle being electricuted by the taser, but this is a whole new level. I don't think I'm capable to handle anymore than that. I don't even know what I am.

I don't know what my limits are.

"If she doesn't, I turn the dial on the Banshee." Severo tauntingly hovers his fingers over another dial.

Kira takes a step back. "No, I'm not doing this."

I take a deep breath. Somehow, I was able to take the electricity before. I just need to quickly figure out how. Otherwise, I will be fried to death and I don't think I can come back to life for the second time. I'm not a cat. I don't have nine lives.

"I see. Are you sure?" Severo smirks. "Two of your friends have the power to heal. The other? Not so much."

"What are you doing? Is this a game to you?" Scott speaks through gritted teeth.

Araya stares us down. "This is a test, lobito. Let's see if you pass. We're going to ask some questions. You answer them, nobody gets hurt. You don't answer, we turn the dial."