29 - Carbonite

Peter Hale has always been my least favorite person. If for some reason, there ever had to be a human sacrifice, I would have no problem suggesting Peter. He's caused nothing but problems for me and everyone I care about. 

Right now, I was ready to kill Peter. From subconsciously controlling Meredith and making her start the deadpool to him stabbing my dad with some beserker bone to working with Kate. There was nothing more that would bring happiness in my life if Peter was not in our lives anymore. 

A shirt whizzes past my head and I flinch while jerking out of the trance I found myself in. Malia's fast reflexes catches the shirt before it can hit her in the face.

"Fabric softener." Malia tosses the shirt to the side. 

Frustrated, Stiles rushes to Scott's bathroom and digs out a pair of worn boxers from the hamper. He holds out the blue plaid boxers for Malia to take and smell. Malia makes a disgusted look. I can't say I blame her. Why would anyone want to sniff worn boxers? 

"Remember, Scott's life is on the line." Stiles keeps the boxers outstretched in his hand.

I turn on my heels and snatch up the white pillow from Scott's bed. "Here." I hand the pillow to Malia for her to catch Scott's scent. 

"Yeah, that works, too." Stiles drops the boxers back in the hamper. 

With a roll of my eyes, I step out of Scott's room and march down the stairs. I sharply turn towards the front door until I spot Liam waiting for us. 

"Oh!" Stiles shouts as he bounds down the stair. "Liam, go home. You're not coming with us." 

Liam holds his arms out. "Clara's going." 

I smirk at the younger boy. Clearly, he doesn't know what I'm capable of. Actually, I don't think Liam has ever seen me in a fight. 

"Yeah, because Clara can kick some ass." Stiles backs me up. 

"Why can't I go?" Liam demands to know. 

I place my hand on Liam's shoulder. "Because it's a full moon-"

"And I don't feel like driving all the way down to Mexico just to have you rip my throat out." Stiles exaggerates with his arms wildly moving through the air. 

Liam looks at all three of us. "You can lock me up, right? Chain me down to the backseat or something?"

"You tore through the last chains, remember?" Malia states.

"Yeah, we would have to freeze you in carbonite to get you down there." 

"Okay, then were do we get carbonite?" 

I grimace. Oh, this poor boy. One thing you should never do is mess with Stiles' favorite movies. 

Stiles simply squints his eyes at Liam in a mix of disappoint and slight annoyance. "Seriously, you haven't see it either?" As if that had been the last straw, Stiles heads for the door to leave.

"Wait!" Liam grabs my arm before I can follow. "What if we put me in the trunk?" His eyes are wide and it's clear that Liam wants to come to Mexico with us. 

"Liam, you'd get out of that, too." I sympathize for the teen wolf. He just wants to help us. "Look, I get it. You want to help because they're your friends, but you're still new to this." 

Stiles turns back around. "Liam, you've been a werewolf all of five minutes. You don't have to do this." 

"I know I don't, but I want to. There's gotta be a bigger chains, a bigger trunk, or something. There has to be."