Chapter 5

"We're the same."

*

Snow's P.O.V

"And you never told me!?"

"Well I'm 99.9% sure that you and Harry weren't going to tell me and Max."

I couldn't respond to that. Harry and I weren't going to tell them. Or anybody for a while.

"So you don't have the right to be mad at me."

"I'm not mad. I was never mad. I was just shocked. I mean I just found my mate, discovered we were one of the most powerful mates ever, and then found out that my best friend and her mate are also one of the most powerful mates. It's a lot to take in okay?"

"Of course Snow."

All of a sudden the door burst open and in the doorway was Max and Harry.

"Snow are you okay?" Harry asked me through the mind connection.

"Yep. I'm peachy." I replied.

"Why are you peachy?" Max asked me.

I looked and saw him and Gigi had looks of confusion while Harry was trying his hardest not to burst out laughing.

"Love you responded out loud."

My eyes widened in realization.

"Shit."

Harry couldn't contain his laughter anymore. He burst out laughing which in turn for the rest of us laughing.

"Do you guys have any questions?"

"Yeah. Do we have specific laws for our kind?"

"Yes. But don't worry about learning them right now. You have plenty of time to learn them another day."

"Do we have a leader?"

They hesitated. Max and Gigi gave each other looks.

"Yes we do." Max said finally.

"Who is it?" I asked them.

"Miranda Rivera."

"WHAT!!!" Harry screamed.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

A/N Hey guys!! How you like it? Miranda is one of the people who requested to be in this book. I do include people. Well besides the fact that so far she is the only one so far that requested to be in the book. But what ever!!! I'm actually going to extend the dead line to the end of the week. So people if you want send in requests!!

Vote! ✔

Comment ⓗⓘ

And

Fan! Üت

And if you are feeling extra extra special go fan @TheStoryTellerWithin !!!!!

Love ya hippos!! 

- Iz