Chapter 23

*

Snow’s P.O.V

As soon as those words were spoken all hell broke loose. Nobody knew what to do. As for me? I was freaking out inside. Harry and I just made up and now was the time that we had to fight. It seemed like I was the only one fazed by this fact. Harry went into Alpha mode right away.

“Everybody outside right now!” Harry screamed into the pack link.

Harry grabbed my hand and led me outside to the backyard. Everyone was already there. Harry turned his head to the person who told us what was happening.

“How far away?” he asked in a deadly tone.

“About a good 30 minutes. They only just entered the land.”

Harry briskly nodded his head in dismissal.

“This is war. This is a bloody battle that will determine the fate of the werewolf nation. Not just them, but the whole supernatural species. I want all the fighters to stand behind me. I want the people who are left behind to set up a hospital for the wounded that are sure to be. I want at least one of each kind of supernatural to be protecting the ones that are left here. All unable to help, such as the children and the elderly, are to be in the pack house, the safety room. In there, at least one supernatural being. Everyone is to be prepared to fight. This is what we have been preparing for. Everyone say your good byes. For all you know, this could be your last one.”

With that, Harry faced away from them and grabbed my hand. He swiftly led me away from the pack.

“It would be pointless and quite honestly stupid for me to tell you to stay inside the packhouse when I know that you would find a way to escape and to fight. What I do ask for you is to stay by me. At any sign that you are hurt badly, I want you to go running back here and get the help that you need. It is going to be bloody Snow. I know that for a fact. I need you to fight your best. No matter what happens to me. You have to fight your best okay? I can’t stand the thought that I might not see you again. God this is so hard.”

He grabbed my body and pulled me closer to him. He put his face in my neck breathing in my scent. He then gave me a kiss on my lips. A kiss that told me all of his emotions.

Worry, sadness, aggravation, and love.

“Alpha, we have to start leaving now if we want the advantage.” Max said.

Reluctantly, Harry pulled away. He gave him a nod dismissing him.

“Ready to fight Snow?”

I looked up at him.

“Ready to fight.”

With those words spoken, everyone fighting shifted into their wolves. Those who cannot shift into wolves, will ride on one.

With a brief nod from Harry and I, we all took off running as fast as we could without making sound.

In 10 minutes, maybe less, we could smell the unfamiliar smell of wolves. We all got into our fighting stance. Snowflakes, flameflakes, and flamers got off the wolf that they were on. Starting already was a soft amount of snow. The wolves were getting closer. Their smell stronger. Then we heard it. Their paw prints hitting the ground. We saw the first wolf step out. Then another. Then another. And so on until there was around 100 wolves. Almost 20 more than we have. They have 5 snowflakes. We have 10. They have 2 flamers, we have 5. They have 1 flameflake, we have 4. About even I would say. Not really. We have a half werewolf half vampire, and a werewolf flameflake.

They made the first move. They ran at us head on and tried taking out Harry and I. And might have gotten close. If it wasn’t for the circle of ice that surrounded them. As an extra bonus that Snowflakes can do, we can walk through the ice. The 10 snowflakes that we have walked through and froze every wolf. It was then that it was the snowflakes, flamers, and flameflakes that we had to take care of. We also had to kill the wolves that are in the ice. We thought that this was going to be simple. It wasn’t. The flamers automatically unfroze the wolves and hell unleashed. The wolves went straight ahead to take care of the other wolves. I went for one that didn’t pay attention to what was going on. Stupid mistake. As soon as my mouth clamped on her throat I yanked, pulling out her vocal cords, and killing her. I went for the next one.