†Chapter 20†

Chapter 20

*

Snow’s P.O.V

This past week, everyone has been training as hard as they can.

Harry and the guys have been training them, since they are the most experienced with fighting.

It never amazes me how this man, my mate, has so many secrets that I have never known.

While it amazes me, it frightens me.

What has been in his past? Could what be in his past come back and try to take him away from me? What if he leaves me, because he wants to go back to his old days? What if he wants adventures? What if Ricardo wants Harry and the guys to come back and help with the lone wolves out there?

From behind me, two arms wrap around me. The familiar sparks that only one person could give me, appear.

I turn my head to the side, to see a smiling Harry standing behind me.

“Why are you so smiley?”

He shrugs.

“I can’t be happy that I have the woman that I love the most in my arms?”

I give a short laugh and shake my head at his overused line that I hear all the males in my pack say to their mates.

“Is there a convention that all the males go to, to discuss cheesy lines to say to their mates?”

From behind me, I hear a sharp intake of breath. I then hear a low voice say right in my ear.

“How did find out about CLAIWICM 2 ?”

I whipped my head to look at Harry and stepped out of his arms, trying not to notice how I’m now cold.

“What’s CLAIWICM 2 ?” I asked him accusingly.

He gave a smile that could kill thousands of women over the world.

“Cheesy Line Absolutely Impossible for Women to Ignore .“

He paused.

“Convention for Male Mates.”

I rolled my eyes, and walked away from him into a random hallway.

Almost immediately, I heard footsteps walking directly behind me.

“Snow!”

I stopped and spun around on my heels.

“Yes, Harry dearest?”

“Dearest? I always knew that you loved me.” He said.

I rolled my eyes again. As if he didn’t know that.

In a soft tone he almost whispered it.

“We haven’t really said those three words.”

I look at him in curiosity. I was about to ask him what three words he was talking about, when it clicked.

Harry and I haven’t said “I love you” to each other.

We’ve always knew that we love d each other but never said those three words.

“We haven’t mated, heck I haven’t even taken you out on a proper first date!” Harry yelled out.

He started pacing the narrow hallway that we were in. He reached his hands up into his hair and tugged on his curls in frustration.

“GOD!!! I have to be the world’s worst mate!”

He looked at me. His eyes held such anguish and frustration. Himself as a whole, looks so fragile.