Chapter 12

" I'm gonna love you like I've been broken."

-"Unbroken" Demi Lovato

*

Snow's P.O.V

Harry drove the both of us home after what happened at the mall. It was tense the car ride back. Harry was angry, confused, and worried. That was what I could tell from the few times that I gathered enough courage to sneak a peak at him.

We finally got to the house after what felt like an hour. We both got out at the same time. Harry though slammed his door more roughly than needed to. And at that I broke.

I marched over to him and grabbed his hand. I led us up to my room where I locked the door when we were both inside.

" Listen here Mister and listen good. I know that you are probably frustrated about not knowing the reason for little episode at the mall. I know you're probably mad that Jeremy and I have a past. Guess what though? That's in the past and I can't change that. No matter how badly I want to I can't."

My voice cracked at the end of my rant, thinking back to that memory for a second. I quickly shook that thought away and focused on what was happening now. I was in Harry's lap , with him holding me tight to his chest. I was rocking us back and forth while whispering,

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

"You have nothing to be sorry about Harry."

I then thought of the painful memory that I had tried so hard to forget.

,

,

,

,

,

,

,

,

,

, , , (Memory)

*I was getting ready for school. It was my first day of high school, so I wanted to make a good impression on the new teachers that I would have. I put on a jeans with this simple tank top shirt and flats. I curled my hair and put on simple earrings.

I ate something quick and walked out of the pack house with Max, Gigi, Phill, Dani, and Summer. We all walked over to Phill's car and hopped in. My dad had to make a few calls, but in the end the six of us got a driver's license.

We arrived at the high school and got out . We walked together into the school to get ready for the day ahead of us. We all compared schedules and saw that we all had at least one class together.

The day was passing and I was walking to my 5th period class which I had with my human friend.As we were walking I saw this guy who was looking straight into my eyes. I turned to look away and started a conversation with the girl next to me. I really got into the conversation when I bumped into something hard. I looked up and was face to face with the guy who was watching me.

"Hello pretty girl. What's your name?".

"Snow." I answered with confidence in my voice.

"And who exactly are you?".

"Well I am a guy who always gets what he wants. And YOU my sear are what I want."

He said with a smirk. He then walked away before saying back to me, "Jeremy Wilson is the name."

Hannah ,the girl next to me, said "Snow don't get involved with him .He is danger."