Meeting the Twins part 1

{Wills POV}

"I need to escape..!!" Wills thoughts banged against his head as he runs for dear life, as a demon himself it was awfully shameful to run from a couple of 18 year old teenagers. whoever says this Never has met the Gleeful family.
Those kids are ruthless when it comes to what they want! Like really, there's Dipper Gleeful, intelligent, rich, and handsome to Wills taste, but he's rotten to the core! He beats the servants just for laughs, he poisons himself just for the point of feeling it, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD THAT BOY IS A PSYCHOPATH!!! Then there's....his sister, Mistress Mabel, She's graceful, in style, and rich....She's EXACTLY like her brother, the only thing difference is that she has different goals she wants to achieve.

Now, back to why I'm running, Today is hunting day and instead of actually hunting a dear they hunt me....I hate today. A gun fires and strikes me in the shoulder, I wince but keep running, the worst thing is my body has excessive healing so I'd never get seriously hurt, but I can still feel the pain. The bullet pops out of the wound and the wound closes. I had enough of running, so I stop at a clearing, hearing the sound of horse hooves coming this way, I need to find somewhere to hide! Or else I'm a gone gettin demon! Quickly hiding behind a tree, covered by bushes, I hear the a horse stop and chittering.

"Damn it all he got away." Mabel says whining.

"Eeh, no worries...he's not that far off from here.." Dipper responds trying to soothe down Mabel's complaining.
She sighs in irritation,"I'm already bored, let's just stop playing and do something else."
Dipper rolls his eyes in disagreement, and by looking at Mabel's face he knew right away his twin did not like his attitude.
He sighs, "fine but you go home first, I just want to take a stroll without any....complications." He says coldly.
Mabel grunts and rides off without any emotion towards her twin.

They always fight like this, but deep down they both love each other deeply, I know they do.
I hear Dipper get off his horse and step towards the tree I'm behind. Suddenly, magical bonds pin my arms upwards and to the tree. Dipper comes around with a smug look on his face, almost like he'd won a prize by cheating.
I can't help but blush...
'I can't help but find him attractive, I'd never tell him that though.'

"You will soon though." He purred, "Ah, William...you forget that I can read minds..." He puts a hand on the tree next to my head keeping my even more still than before. I'm shaking now, not out of fear but shear embarrassment...
'He so close to my face I can't it!'
"P-Please....no more...!" I stutter.
His smug smile only grew into a smirk, he lifts my chin and makes him look directly into is Cyber Blue eyes, I blush harder, red I am now.

I hear a chuckle from him before he kisses me right on the lips, i widen my eyes to see him give me such an odd gesture. I feel his tongue pushing against my mouth, exploring everywhere and wrestling with my own. It felt amazing, he was so sweet. I melted in his arms and yet I really don't know why. A moan escaped from my mouth, and only made him more invigorated. He pulls away and triumphantly smirks.
"My my, William, why must you be so cute." He coed. I blush as hard as I could.
"J-just take me home...." I stutter feeling weak to even stand up. He picks me up as my bonds disappear and cleans me up, he gets on his horse and has me walk him and the horse back home. All the while, I feel his eyes starring strength into my soul, making me shiver.
I wonder sometimes if he does this just to make me cry or if he truly does have feelings...

A/N: EYYY~~ so if you guys love this first chapter you'll love the others~~ and I grantee that in the next one there'll be more Smut to go around~~ UNTILL NEXT CHAPTER!!!