Never break Mr. Honey

Just going straight to the smut my honey's ^^ enjoy~

{Will's POV}

"I'm on top this time." Everything around me was getting warm, and fuzzy, me and Dipper were both completely naked by this point,

"W-will, you sure you want to be on top this time, I'm still going to put it in~" he smirks lustfully,
"Mhm. That way you can reach deeper within me...." I blush.
what am I saying?! Uhg, god this is so embarrassing...
Dipper starts to touch, my cheek and slithers his way down my collarbone to my chest, he sits up and licks my chest, causing me to softly moan, the way he touches me sends chills down my spine, it makes me tremble.
I put our two lengths together and start to move my hand up and down, I hear muffled moans as he continues to play with my chest. He starts to rise from my chest to my neck with kisses that tingled with every inch of my body, my moans were much louder than Dipper's, which, causes Dipper to harden even more, I felt it of coarse.
He starts to kiss places on my neck and shoulders,
"Ahh~....D-Dipper...~" Moving my hand in a moderate pace, I can hear his breath from my left ear,
"Will, Let me put it in already..~" Sending a jolt of chill's down my spine, I moan as he continued to pleasure me.
I can feel the pre-cum on my hands as I moved my hand faster to my usual pace causing me, to cum. My moans only continued as Dipper then proceed to put a finger in, with every thrust was enough to increase my pleasure,
"Can you handle two, will..~" Dipper adds in another finger as his pace increased, moans echoed the room, as he thrusts one more time I came on Dipper. Panting I look at Dipper, who seemed to only grow in his size, still unsatisfied.
He pulls his fingers out and positions his length to my entrance. Blushing Apple red, I put my arms around him.
"I-I might need help....thrusting..." He smiles genuinely.
"Will.. You know I already got that covered~" Pulling me into a French kiss, I slowly sit on his length allowing it to penetrate me deeply.
Louder muffled moans come from us, I move my hips up and down, his length glides against my walls with every thrust. Dipper releases me of our kiss and places his hands on my hips, allowing mine and his hips to clash, I moan to the fast pace of each thrust, Dipper then pulls my hips down as he hits the very sensitive sweet spot that causes me to moan the loudest. As he smirks as I melt in front of him, hitting the same sweet spot as we clash our hips together, I clench him tights as we both cum.

Tired and wet...and kinda of sticky, I lay on Dipper's Chest as his length was still inside me. Panting he puts a hand on my head as I listen to his heart beat.
"Next time....tell me when we have an old friend coming over okay? Cause if so, and they try to take you.... I don't think they'll leave this house in one piece.." Dipper says with a grim stare of to nowhere, lifting my head I give him a confused look, but eased when I heard that he's just looking out for me.
"Mk....I promise to tell you...." I say softly.
He suddenly shifts towards my neck and suckles on it, leaving a hickey that's very visible.
"O-ow..! D-Dipper..!!" I yell at him as I place a hand over the spot.
He chuckles devishly, as I left off his length. I lay next to him facing the opposite, I pout.
He laughs, "come on, William, you know that was out of endearment~"
I muttered,
"More like possession..."
"Well~ yeah, that too...~ afterall your mine and mine alone...~" my face starts reddening as I turn around and bury my face into his chest.
I muffledly said,"fuck you."
He pets my hair as he says, "fuck you too Mr. Honey...~"
Which made me giggle, my laugh soon faded into chuckles and then soft breathes, I was
drifting into a peaceful sleep.
I can faintly hear Dipper saying, goodnight. And peaceful sleep Dipper drifted too.

Sorry if it's short but hey! Sexy time~!

See you guys later! Next chapter!