Nightlight

A/N: Sorry this chapter was long waited guys, and gals, but schools got to come first. . . Which sucks! ( ̄◇ ̄;) and soooo~ this time it's a normal day, with Will working hard and Dipper being Dipper. . . You'll find that there's something Dipper is keeping from Will.
Enjoy~~

_____________________________
{Will's POV}

Today has been going smoothly, about a month ago, Bill and His Dipper seemed to be in a new era of love. Me and My Dipper don't seem to be getting anywhere. . . I won't admit I'm lonely! Not to him! Hell, he's going to tease the lifeless heart right out of me. . . I'm working on cleaning the downstairs within 30 seconds, setting the timer to the exact time I breathe press start and in a flash I was off, 3 seconds in and already done the kitchen and living room, 5 seconds the stairs and their reading chairs, 10 seconds, finished cleaning the downstairs bathroom, I would have stopped the timer there but. . . I had time, 15 seconds in and I'm preheating breakfast, and had myself a cup of tea. Hehe, not to brag but. . . I stopped it at exactly 30 seconds. . . Okay, I'm happy! I can't believe I broke my time record by 5 seconds!! *internally screaming* *sighs*
Now all I have to do is do the laundry! Humming as I turn a corner I hit something in front of me, and low and behold it was My Dipper, I gulp.
"Very s-sorry. . . M-Master. . ." Damn it I stuttered again. . . It's everytime I see him!! What is he doing to me?! My face fades to each shade of red until my face was a cherry. He's staring at me with those beautiful cyan blue eyes. . . There almost as breathtaking as a night sky. snapping me out of my fantasy he chuckle, "Will, help me up already you idiot."
"A-ah! Right!!"
Swiftly putting down the laundry basket I help him up to his feet, I really shouldn't have. As he stood he pushes me against a wall and plants a passionate kiss on me.
". . . !!! Mnm. . .!!!"
I squirm out of his kiss but still stuck in his grip, oh my. . . If we continue I don't think I'll be able to control myself. . . ! I try to push away, but seems I failed.
Why does he make me feel like this. . . ? My heart aches, even though it should be non-existent, my face heats up everytime I see him, and worst of all. . . I can't say no or resist him. . .
"Because, you love me~" he lifts my chin and makes me look directly into his eyes, my eyes widen as my face heats up even more. He wore a smug smirk upon his face, I can tell right away what he's thinking. . . And I don't want to right now!!!
"D-Dipper please. . . Let me g-go! I-I have chores to. . . Do?"
His face seemed to drop into a more disappointed face, I'm just here thinking,
"Oh no, no no no! Not the puppy eyes! Nuh uh! Nope!"
I give him the 'I'm busy leave me alone' face and he pouts.
"William~ please just take a break~ I have something planned for the both of us today, soooo~ you really don't have a choice." He whispers in my ear.
Sending shivers down my spine I answer back, "I-if I do this. . . Will you p-promise to me that you won't pounce on me?"
Clinching his heart in his hands, he pretends I just stabbed him with a knife.
". . . If you act like that, I probably won't keep the promise." He says chuckling.

"Humph, I'm not kidding Dipper! You don't keep the promise, I don't talk to you anymore!"  I say firmly.
There we stood silence, no sound at all as we gazed into each others eyes, oh no. . . I said something wrong. . . His smug face was now a frown, he didn't look happy either.
I flinched when he puts his hand on my cheek,

"Today is really special, you. . . This is an order. . . Stop working and spend the rest of the day with me. . ." 
Gulping, I reply as clearly as I can, ". .  O-okay."
His face lightened up and then returned his smug always flirtatious face. . . This guy, is really too much, I can't even handle him!!! I feel so worthless as a demon. . . I'm suppose to be on top, I guess not. . .

That afternoon I went to Master Dipper's room to meet him see him, when I knocked and entered he was sprawled across the bed half naked and looked. . . Hot?
No no! Not the sexy kind, like. . . Feverish?!
I quickly come over and feel his temperature, He's burning!?!
"D-dipper? Are you okay?" I ask worried.
Out of my peripheral vision I hear a cough, "yeah. . . *pant* I. . . I'm totally fine. . . " he sits up and looks into my eyes dazed, I give him a worried look.
"No. . ."
"?"
"Your not okay. . . ! I'm not gonna have you leave this bed until your better!"
Restraining him to the bed, I sit on the bed with him.
"Will. . . What about our plans. . . ?!"
"We're not going anywhere, so you don't have to worry about the plans you made."
". . . . " he goes silent.
"???"
"You said we?"
I blush not realize what I had said, stuttering I reply, "y-yeah, since you planned something for me, I'll stay here with you till you feel somewhat better to walk. . ."
He smiles weakly, making my heart jump.
"How can you be so adorable all the time. . ." He chuckles.
"I-I'll be right back. . . With some stuff for you and me. . ."  stepping out of the door and closing it slowly.
Sliding down the door as I turn cherry red, what am I doing to myself?

I take a deep breathe and gather all the things I need to not bore him, and keep him company. I enter the room again and was pulled to the bed by magic bonds, I was met with cyan blue eyes staring down at me, obviously it was Dipper.
My hands were up above my head and I see him undress me,
"D-d-dipper. . . !" I stutter to call him.
He looks up at my face and smirks, "I can't hold back anymore, Will. . . Your too irresistible. . ." He says kissing my chest, making my flinch.
"Demons don't get sick, do they. . . ? So you'll be fine. . . . " feeling teeth bite down my neck and kisses on my under chin, I flinch as I feel my erection. oh no. This isn't gonna end well. . . For me that is. . .
He starts to undress my lower half and bites he inside of my thigh, making me gasp.
I blush hard watching him do his thing, I really wish I could say no to him. . .
He puts a finger on the head of my length, making me flinch, "look. . . Your already wet because of me. . ." I moan as he grips my length and rubs up and down on it.
". . . . Tell me you love me already~" he whispers in my ear, it sent shivers down my back. He takes my legs and hook them around his back, I feel his big and long length nudge my entrance, he looks at me and releases me from my bonds, he sits me up right.
"William. . . You have a choice, either you take in my dick or I will. . ." He explains cheerfully, I look into his face,
"I-I'll do it. . ." Blushing a touch his length and adjust to my entrance, I look back at him and kiss him as his length enters me. Moans erupt as we French kiss and me thrusting on his length.
It feels to good. . . I'm going to get addicted. . .
I don't think I care anymore. As I go faster on the thrusts, Dipper wanted to thrust his hips, but I stopped him and continued grinding my hips on him, moaning as a do, his length widened inside me.
"Y-you! Don't have a sudden erection inside me. . . !" I managed to say.
". . . Sorry, you just too sexy~ I just can't believe your mine. . . ~" he says seductively.
"Ah~. . . If you want to. . . Ah~ hear it then fine. . ."
I face him and kiss him passionately, and look at him. ". . . I love you." I blush and continue grinding on him.
He suddenly came inside, making me Yelp and moans in surprise and pleasure.
I look at him and see him blush hard looking away from me, covering his mouth. He looks back at me, ". . . You really mean that?"
I look at him with surprise, and smiled " yes. . . I really do. . ."
I cuddle him and he cuddles back, "Will, I love you so much it hurts to see you wth anyone else. . . So forgive me for my possessiveness."
I look at him as he rests on my chest,
"I forgave you the first time we did it. . ." I say chuckling.
He smiles in contentment and pulls out a ring, my eyes widen to see it so suddenly, my non-existent heart started to beat, I think I know what he's going to say. . . .
"Will. . ."
I lean to he's face and then looked at the ring.
"Will you. . . " he had a hard time getting it out.
"W-will you m-m-murarry me. . . ?"
I giggled at his stammering, kissing him once more I let go and smile.
"Yes. . . Of coarse. . . !" Tears flowed out my eyes, there tears of happiness. . . !
WERE ENGAGED AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!! I CANT BELIEVE IT HE LOVES ME!! HE REALLY LOVES ME!!  *his internal thought*
We both out on the balcony as we looked up at the bright galaxy above, we're officially a couple, and I'm at peace. . . I'm so happy!

The end~~

:D Woooo! Welp that's a wrap! Any ideas for the next chapter? Plz don't hesitate to comment! See you next chapter!