Gravity meets Reverse Gravity?

Alright so this is a crossover story, I thought it was a good idea for the actual Bill and Dipper to meet Dipper Gleeful and Will~ maybe a 4 some~~? Who knows~ 4 U guys and gals~ also GF means "GRAVITY FALLS" and RF means. "REVERSE FALLS"

{Dipper GF POV}

I sigh seeing that all the forks from the drawer had been stolen, Mabel comes into the with a displeased face, "Bill took my collection of spoons!" She pouts.
"I figured, he took all the forks too...why must he do this on my Birthday...."
"Bro bro, I know this is your special day but...we need to get my spoons....I MUST HAVE MY SPOONS!" Mabel flails her arms in the air.
I chuckles, "Mabel you don't even use the spoons for anything, you just sit there and stare at them for hours and wait until something happens."
"It's not starring its observing! And just between you and me, there are tiny dust people that live on those spoons!!" She whispers.
I laugh and actually mustered a laugh tear, "Mabel....dust people? On spoons??." I snickered until I hear a clatter coming from upstairs. Me and Mabel looked at each other and nodded our heads at each other. Me and her run upstairs with our anti-Bill bats to hit him with, with hesitation Mabel creaked open the door and as soon as they did, the door swung open and both we're being pulled into a portal made of forks and spoons!!
"BILL WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THAT?!?!" I yelled as he hung on tightly to the door.
Bill laughs, and did not make me happy.
He sighs.
"Ah, PineTree! This is a Portal to your opposite home, I've been there quite a few times myself, but as a birthday gift, I'm gonna take you and ShootingStar here, Though this thingy!" Bill looked quite proud of his idea, I sees this and says, "well....since your doing this for my birthday..."
Bill immediately jump up and down and pulled the two away from the door and into the portal, Bill soon followed afterwards.

Me and Mabel land on a patch of wilted flowers breaking their fall, but not realizing ourselves are on the ground. Bill comes through the portal calmly and pokes me.
I sigh in relief, "Oh thank the lord! I'm still alive..."
Mabel was hyperventilating in a paper bag. I
Was there patting her back for comfort.
"Alrighty you two, so in this amazing dimension Everything is flip flop! Personality wise."
Bill inquired, Putting confused face on me and Mabel.
"Bill what do you mean by, 'personality wise?'"
"You'll find out soon my dear PineTree~" Bill smirks and brushes my cheek lightly, making me blush. Chuckling we start up the high steep side of a what seemed to be a mountain. At the very top was a flat surface where a big mansion has been placed, looks more like Pacifica's mansion, except.....modified.
With a snap of a finger Bill transports us into the house, inside was a long stair case that lead to a grand ballroom, this place seemed as big on the inside than out! Looking around I hear Bill Whisper to me, "This way PineTree.....ShootingStar is with her other self." Pulling me foreword, I was more likely being dragged by him. Blushing as his grip got tighter, I followed willingly.
'I hope Mabel is okay....' I thought.

{Will's POV}

Ara, I've been feeling tingly these past few days, Master Dipper has been getting a few slight shocks lately too. I don't know what it is but I feel like the universe or a dimension is imbalanced....This only happens when....
......
................
..........Bills doings.....
Oh no. Don't tell me!! I run down the hall where I see Bill dragging another Dipper (probably his) around the corner, heading towards Master Dippers room!!! I snap my fingers and teleport in front of them.
"B-Bill stop!!" I put out my hand stopping him from going any further. He smirks.
"Will!! My brother, good to see ya~ Howsa the brat treating ya~?" He passes my barrier and puts me in a headlock, nuzzling me in the head.
"Ara! Bill!! S-Stop!!! I'm not young anymore!!" I yell at him, he chuckles of coarse, Master Dipper doesn't really like it when Bill touches me, even though we're brothers, My Dipper sees it as a threat to our contract....
I look over to his Dipper as he just stares from the other side of the barrier, I let down the barrier and pat him on the shoulder.
"Greetings, I'm Will." Pulling him closer I whisper.
"How do you deal with my Brother?" I, of coarse, didn't get a response because Bill butts in between us and puts his arm around his Dipper. Backing up I here Master Dippers door open, 'Agh, God damnit.'
My Dipper walks through the doorframe and immediately turns his attention towards me, He then smiles and frowns once he sees Bill.
"M-morning, Master Dipper...." I bow.
".......morning. What's He doing here?" He says with a venomous tone in his voice. I'm starting to blush, this is too much pressure in only one morning.....argh.
"Ey DipStick!! Long time no see me amor e!" Bill waves childishly at My Dipper, as My Dipper shot back with splintering glares. Bill was very amused at his expressions.
"So, what brings you here....Bill." My Dipper asks.
"Well~ ya see~ Today is PineTree's Birthday, so what better way to celebrate than to celebrate it together with yourself!!!" Bill flails his arms. I'm just....having a mental break down in the corner....
My Dipper's Eyes darted to his Bills Dipper and shot Daggers of glares at him. I happen to step in and stand in front of Bills Dipper and directed Master Dippers attention back to me,
"I-It's....Your B-Birthday too....why not try..?" I'm blushing red at this point, I can't even look him in the eyes, Master Dipper lifts my chin and forces me to look him, I blush even more as he smirks.
"...I have a better idea. Come come, everyone to my room~" turning Master Dipper guilds us all to his room and even opens the door for us to go through, though...he stops Bill and closes the door, leaving me and Bills Dipper alone..
At first there was silence, then there was a cough...
To break the tension I said, "s-so, h-h-how do you handle my brother..?"
He looks at me with a questioned rouge colored face, "...Handle? I don't handle him, more like....him *cough* *cough* handling me." I blush knowing exactly what he's saying,
"Hehe....I'm not that different from you then...my Dipper, is kind of like Bill....except, wayy~.....h-hotter...." I muttered the last part but he seemed to have heard me, cause he blushed very hard on the comment.

"Y-you....think I'm hot...?"
I blush harder. "UM....!! I-I-I....uh....er...d-didn't m-mean that...you...um...er...n-..nevermind...! F-forget I said anything....!"
"N-no it's fine..! I-I think your brother is quite....h-hot too..."
"..........."
"....sorry that must have been awkward to hear." Dipper and I didn't have must that different from each other, hm. No wonder Bill keeps talking and talking on and on about how his Dipper and I are soooo alike... Now, I see what he meant.
Not to long after a few conversations on tea, My Dipper and Bill walked into the room, both had very smug faces....
Both Dipper and me... "Oh no...."

CLIFF HANGER!! MERRY CHRISTMAS XD it's 12:50 right now, so YAY!! ITS TECHNICALLY CHRISTMAS!! WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER WHOOO!!!