Meeting The Twins Part 2

{Wills POV}
"D-dipper please s-stop...it's embarrassing...." Begged the demon.
Dipper chuckles a low husky one that he could possible muster.

"You maybe a demon Will, but you already know I'm in control here...." He purred.

Dipper has put me in a magical bond chained to the wall once more, he does this every so often and yet I still wonder why. He leans in slowly making me blush full on...

'Why must you be so irresistible...' He thinks to himself.

He must have read my mind again because his smirk only grew into a smile, and not just any smile, a smile of possession. It sends shivers down my spine,
"I donno, why am I so irresistible?" He asks triumphantly. I'm blushing to the point my whole chest is red and so are my arms and face.He sees this and his smile softens into a more gentle one,
"This is one thing why I choose you instead of the other demons out there..." He leans and plants a heated kiss on my lips, closing my eyes tightly I kiss back allowing his tongue to explore the wet cavern, that is my mouth, our tongues wrestle for dominances, of coarse he wins. I melt in his arms once more. He pulls away and starts kissing my neck, causing me to moan in pleasure. He unbuttons my shirt and starts peeling my clothes away, one 'snap' at a time. All I could do was moan and tremble, But I knew he wanted me that way...
"A-ahh...m-more....." I whisper into his ear.

He pauses for a second, then lifts up from my neck.
"Say you'll be mine forever..." He looked straight into my eyes. I look back at him with lust filled eyes.
"....I....I'm yours....forever..." I stuttered seeming as the situation we're in, I'm already to the limit as I can blush, He leans into me once more and bites down on my neck, I gasp and moan at the pleasure, his hands touched every inch of my body, no spot left untouched.
His hand slips down in my pants causing me to gasp, he puts his face next to my length and teases me by licking the side of it,

"Your such a slut, Will....Lookie your already pre-cumming, so wet..." He continues on as he rubs up and down my length, watching me closely as I moan and tremble at the feeling.
He has the same warm smile as before, I've never seen that smile when it's directed towards me, mostly it's directed towards Mistress Mabel, he takes my length in his mouth and feel a hot warmness in my stomach, he bobs his head up and down, I can't help be release into his mouth.
As I did he swallowed it all, pulling up and seeing him lick his lips for any remaining cum, he smirks at me. I'm tried already, he literately takes the energy I have and absorbs it for himself... He chuckles and gives me this possessive look.

"We're not done yet, I didn't have my fill.." He purred and let's me go from my bonds, I give his a dazed look still full of lust.
He picks me up to face him, we're now face to face and chest to chest, I feel his length nudging at the point of my entrance, I gasp at how big it felt.
"I-I don't know if I-it'll fit Dipper..." I say nervously.
"Nonsense, of coarse it will...Though, it's gonna hurt a bit..." He coed then slams his length into my entrance, making moan as a new wave of emotions come over me, it hurt at first but when I got use to it pleasure started to take over. I motion my hips to let him know I'm ready...

WAHAHAHAH!! CLIFF HANGER!! YOU DONT GET TO FINISH YOUR SMUT TILL NEXT CHAPTER WHAHAHAHAH!! >:3. Untill next chapter~!