CHAPTER FIVE - JACK

(MAJOR EDITED) i changed the whole plot on this chapter i also apologize for the chapters being so damn short

— jack ( california )
amelia offered for us to stay at their place but i didnt want to invade. so she dropped off at me and johnson's place.

"so amelia she's seems nice" johnson said

"she really is though. she is nothing like madison amelia is amazing person. i really like her dude."

"well does she feel the same way?"

i ran my hand through my hair "i mean i hope she doesnt i dont know man. maybe i should go over her apartment or something?" johnson nodded. i grabbed my car keys and slipped on my gucci flip flops.

I texted amelia

jackgilinsky
hey whats your address?

ameliabrown
*random ass address* & why didnt you just text me on iMessage.

jackgilinsky
i dont know I like texting you on here :)

i put my phone down and drove to her place.

(amelia's place)
i walked to her apartment door and knocked on it. she opened the door and saw her standing there holding a camera.

"hey jack please come in. i was just taking some pictures of my cute plants" she smiled and shut the door. her apartment was nice and simple.

"so whats up gilinsky?" she said as she put her camera down. "i have a question?"

i started fiddling my thumbs. " whats the question and are you alright you look like your about to pass out, here sit down on the couch" i sat down on her couch.

i sighed "do you like me as i like you?" i said looking straight at her eyes they were big and cute. "um jack.. i dont know. it's difficult right now. you have a girlfriend and a career i just got out of college i dont know yet. i just dont want to get in the way."

i grabbed her hands "you are not gonna get in the way I promise" she pulled away.

"um i dont know jack... this all is happening to fast, can we just be friends and see where that leads" she nervously smiled.

"yeah, yeah thats fine with me i guess" i got up and lefted just leaving her sitting there...

i walked to the car and felt weird i felt like something just slapped my across the face. i went straight back home and probably just get really fucking high.