CHAPTER SIX - MADISON

(MAJOR EDIT) I wrote smut idk if its good or not.
— madison

jack hasnt called me or texted me, I seriously found out he was home by some fans. i called jack once again no call. i sighed and went on twitter. i saw a video from "messymonday". i pressed the video and saw gilinsky with some girl who looks like that girl who i ran in sephora. the camera went to johnson.

"johnson! who is the girl talking to gilinsky?" a fan said

"oh that gilinsky's special girl but dont tell madison" he laughed. he really thinks this is a joke. i texted johnson.

madisonbeer
where the fuck is jack at?

jackj
he is getting really high and drunk lol come get your man.

madisonbeer
im on my way.

i grabbed my stuff and rushed to gilinsky's place, he's in so much trouble right now.

( jacks residents )
i walked in their house and it smelled like weed. i walked to the living and saw gilinsky laying their with a blunt in his hand. I crossed my arms and just looked at him. he looked over.

"hey baby girl. forgot to tell you im home" he laughed and i just looked at him in disappointment. he told me he wasnt gonna do this shit anymore. i pulled his arm for him to get up. we walked to his room. i closed the door behind me.

"jack what the fuck are you fucking serious right now.." he just looked at me."what do you want me to say madison?" 

"are you seeing that girl amelia or have a slight feelings for her?" i said as i sat on his bed. he stood infront of me. nothing he's saying nothing.

"amazing so your cheating on me with some girl you hardly even know." i got up, and pushed him out the way and walked out.

"madison where are you going?" he started following me.

"leaving you jack. we are over so have fun with amelia" i said and slammed the door. i walked to the car and started crying. i couldnt stop crying.

amelia ( 4:05 AM )
i couldnt stop thinking about jack. should i try to make something happened between me and him. i called him. the phone was ringing.

"please pick up"

i heard the phone answer
"amelia why are you calling me at 4 o'clock in the morning"

i sighed "jack i need you.. i want you do badly please come over."

"im on my way" the called ended i got up and turned on my light and put something on revealing. i took a picture and sent it to jack.

ameliabrown

hurry up daddy, i cant wait for much longer

jackgilinsky
jesus amelia, im coming im coming

i heard a knock on my door. I wrapped a robe around me. i opened the door and saw jack his hair was a mess, he looked really good. i pulled him in my apartment and slammed the door.

"someone is eager for me" he smirked, i walked him into my room and sat him at the foot of the bed.

he licked his lips at i pulled the string of my robe. the robe fell off of me and pooled at my feet.

"i have been thinking since madison doesnt give you this maybe i should." i said as i sat on his lap.

"your in luck babygirl, me and madison aren't together anymore." i stood up.

"wait what, is it because of me." he didnt say anything i started stressing.

"oh god no, madison is going to kill me. I should've have stopped texting after i knew about you and madison." i put my robe on.

"amelia breathe your stressing out let me help you" he sat me down and started kissing my neck and leaving hickeys.

"...jack i dont know about this" it felt good but i couldnt let this happened.

"shh just let me pleasure you tonight." he pulled my robe off and started massaging one of my boobs.

he look his lips off my neck and took off my bra and started sucking on my nipple. "fuck jack." I grabbed his hair and was moaning a lot.

he stopped and started kissing me it was nice and i felt his hand rubbing my thigh and started rubbing my clit.

"damn already wet for daddy huh" he laughed. he got off the bed, pushed me down on the bed, and pulled off my underwear and opened my legs. 

he kneeled down and started licking my juices. i was a moaning mess and was screaming jacks name that the neighbors know his name. he stopped and pulled his pants and boxers down and started rubbing his dick. he flipped me over and slowly put it in. he started going fast and faster.

"jack fuck fuck!" he slapped my ass "whats my name baby girl"

"j-jack" he slapped my ass again and made me squeal "wrong wants my name." he grabbed my hair.

"daddy!" he pulled out and flipped me back on my back and slid it in. i started screaming. he was going back and forth.

"fuck jack im about to cum!" i started pulling his hair and started scratching his hand and leaving marks while he was kissing all over me.

i felt a relief and jack laid by me. "wow that was great." i said "what time is it?"

"about 5 something" i laughed and cuddle with him and pulled the cover over us. I drifted off to sleep.