CHAPTER TEN - AMELIA

— amelia
one of my college friends invited me to come to this party tonight since the whole gilinsky thing happened, she wanted me to get things off my mind. i got ready, i put on jack's graphic campaign , some fish net and some ripped jeans. i grabbed my superstars and slipped them on.

i text reign

ameliabrown
hey girl im ready

reignblake
im right out side your apartment come on out.

ameliabrown
coming out

i ran out the house and saw her car, i got in and hugged her "nice to see you again love"

we walked into the party and saw some couple people i knew because of jack. we walked into the kitchen. i grabbed a red solo cup and pour some jack daniels ( hehe ).

hours past and im hammered, i took about 20 shots and now im grinding on some dude. i havent seen reign since we got into the party. im really enjoy life right now.

"maybe we should take this upstairs" he whispered in my ear. i grabbed his hand and walked upstairs. it was dark so i couldnt see his face and we shut the door. i pushed him on the bed and started kissing him. leaving him hickeys.

he grabbed my waist and flipped me over "im going make you so sore its going to make hurt when you walk"

jack ( the next day... )
i woke up and saw some girl laying by me, couldnt tell who though because her back was facing me. i got up and saw my old shirt I couldn't find. i looked over and saw amelia was up and looking at me.

"jack?" i sighed, i wanted to have this party to let loose and get amelia out of my brain. it was just a awkward silence.

"im gonna leave..." she slipped on her stuff, she grabbed the shirt i had in my hands.

"the fact you still have that shirt, makes it seem you miss me." i smirked at her.

she sat by me "jack... i care so much about you and.."

"and what?" she grabbed my hands "i want you back... i miss us and miss what we had."

i pulled her into a kiss "thank god you forgave me I wouldn't know what i would do with out you." she smiled and gave me another kiss.

"you know last night you were very sexy." she gracefully put her hand on my chest.

"i was huh. maybe i can show you again." she smirked at me. "tell me what you got big daddy" she took off her shirt and we started kissing. glad to have  her back.