CHAPTER ELEVEN - AMELIA

— amelia ( three months later ; lol sorry )
i got up and ran to the bathroom and threw up. this has been happening every single day now.

"babe are you okay?" jack said as he popped his head in the bathroom. i gave him a thumbs up, he walked towards me and hold my hair back.

i finish throwing up and flush the toilet. "i have to go to the studio today so im gonna be out all day. just came in here to let you know." i nodded and got up and rinse out my mouth.

"let me drop you off i have to go to the store and get some things" i said. "are you sure babe you dont look so good."

"yes im sure now cmon, you dont want to be late."

i drop him off and went straight to cvs. i got out the car and walked into the store. I headed all the way to the back and saw pregnancy test. i grabbed multiple ones just incase. i walked to the snack aisle and grabbed some snacks and a big bottle of pop.

i went to the checkout and put the stuff down. the lady looked at me and smiled.

"is that all?" i grabbed some candy for jack since he's always stressed lately maybe that will help. she handed me the bag.

i walked back to the car and just sat there for a minute. i dont know if im ready to be a mother... what if jack just leaves me and the baby. the real question is am I pregnant. I started the car and drove home.

im sitting on the floor waiting for these four pregnancies test to be done. i look at my phone and saw the time. i got up and took a deep beach and look at the pregnancies test.

positive, positive, positive and.. positive. shit. i ran my hand through my hair. i heard the front door opened and i started panicking. i grabbed all of them and threw them away.

"babe im home!" i heard jack i walked into the living. i was overthinking how he was gonna find out. jack gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"are you okay. you dont look so good." no im not okay, i fake smiled and nodded. "go shower, i bought you some candy too." i pushed jack in the bathroom.

i shut the door and sighed.

jack
i was about to hop in the shower until something caught my eye in the trash. i looked over and saw multiple pregnancy tests. i grabbed one of it and say positive. holy shit im gonna be a dad but, why didnt she tell me. she's been throwing up the past week omg. i was mad she didnt tell me but, i was also happy.

i sighed and got in the shower to melt my stress away.

i got out the shower and dried my hair and wrapped my towel around my waist. i grabbed my clothes and threw them in the basket and grabbed the pregnancy test.

i walked out the bathroom and walked into the bathroom "hey amelia" she looked up from her ipad.

"whats up babe" she smiled at me, she's acting like she doesn't know anything but she does.

"we need to talk" i tossed the pregnancy test on the bed. she sighed and put her ipad down. "why have you've been hiding this from me.."

"i-i dont know..." i was trying not to get mad at her but shit this makes me so mad she just wont tell the truth to me. "just tell me the truth amelia.."

she got up and walked towards me, her eyes started getting glossy. "i was hiding it from you because i was scared to see how you would react and maybe just leave me..and the baby." she wrapped her hands around her stomach.

"i would never leave your or this little human in you. your my baby girl and we are a team, we do everything together no matter what."

she smiled and gave me a hug "thank you for understanding"