CHAPTER TWELVE - JACK

— jack ( april 2019 ; yikes so srry )

i was on the phone with my manager, sam. "sam so you are telling me that me and johnson have to leave a week early to go to Washington to start a world tour"

i looked over and saw amelia folding the baby clothes we found out we are having two babies crazy, one boy and one girl. she lifted up baby booties and showed me them.

"jack are you listening to me?" sam said. i looked at the cribs i finished building "yes sam, me and johnson going to Washington a week early bye same". i ended the call.

i walked into the room while dragging the cribs in the bedroom. "omg jack! these are so cute, thank you for building them for me" she gave me a kiss.

i havent told her about me leaving a week early to go to Washington. i looked at my phone and went on twitter ( im so funny god im sorry ) i saw the hashtag #WORLDTOURJACKANDJACK2019 trending. i followed some people and read some tweets.

"@lustfuljacks: FUCKING FINALLY THE JACKS ARE BACK ON TOUR BABY"

"@gilinskyszn: i had a dream about buying those tickets man"

"@prefectlyjacks: so excited but what about the two twins whats gonna happened?" (shes my mom so i had to put the mom mode on there)

i sighed when i read that tweet, what about the babies.

"jack arent you excited you are going back on tour?" she smiled at me

"no, im gonna miss you..." i lower myself to her stomach and put my hands on her stomach "and im gonna miss my two little fighters"

"me and our fighters are gonna be okay plus my parents are coming down to stay with me. i also heard your parents are coming down too" she smiled, the past couple of months was very tough for me and amelia. we have been arguing so much lately about me touring and our kids.

when i tell her i have to leave a week early is going to break her heart. "is everything alright baby, you seem very out of it today.."

i sighed.. ( im sorry they sigh so much lol ) "sam wants me and johnson to leave a week early to go to washington" she looked at me and just walked away.

"my due date is due next week now your telling me im going to be giving birth with our baby by myself because my fucking boyfriend is going on tour A WEEK EARLY"

I chased after her. i grabbed her arm and slightly pulled her back to me "im sorry okay im mad too but its sam he wants us to come a week early, i cant do anything about it."

she rolled her eyes at me "fine whatever" i let go off her arm and gave her a kiss on her forehead. "im sorry again"

amelia
i walked into the baby room and put the baby clothes in the drawers. cant believe im about to be a mom this month. doctor said my due date is April 13th, and of course jack is leaving this week. i looked in the mirror and lifted up my shirt showing my stomach.

i felt jack's hands on my stomach. "i dont wanna leave just yet" we stood there just holding on my stomach.

i heard the door bell, i moved jacks hands and put my shirt down and slowly walked towards the door. i opened it and saw my two parents.

"hi mom and mama" i hugged them both. I missed them so muh i havent seen them since i moved to California.

"hi amelia how are you honey" they walked in and jack was standing there on his phone. I frowned and walked to the couch.

"im doing fine mom how are you two and how is Jeremy" jeremy is my little brother we have been together since we got adopted.

"he is doing great. oh he said sorry he couldnt come because you know him and his football." mama said.