CHAPTER SEVEN - JACK

— jack ( two months later )
me and amelia have been really hitting it off, i asked her to be my girlfriend last month and lets just say its been going really well and sex has been amazing. i got up and made her some breakfast.

i heard groaning from the bedroom, i put the food on the tray and walked into the bedroom.

"morning sleepy head" i smiled at her

"what is this?" she looked up from the covers "breakfast in bed" she gave me a kiss and took a bite of her eggs.

"when your done, we are gonna go out and imma spoil you."

amelia
i got ready and i saw jack waiting for me. "you ready babe" i nodded and we walk out the apartment.

he smacked my ass "you look amazing in these jeans". I smirked "only put them on for you."

we walked into urban outfitters and jack got stopped by some fans. "I'll be in here while you talk to them."
i wasn't upset that he got stopped i found it cute. i walked into the store and started looking around.

i saw some jeans and a couple of shirts i like.

"hey amelia" i turned around and saw derek my ex.

"hi derek, what are you doing here?"

"with my girlfriend, i see that you are alone." I looked over at jack "im with my boyfriend"

i saw jack walking over. "well derek I'll see you later okay nice catching up with you"

derek walked away "who was that babe"

"just a friend, come on lets check out" he put his hand on my lower back and we walked to the cashier.

we were finally home and jack got stopped multiple times by fans and I started getting annoyed by it. i brought a lot of clothes too, the whole night home i didnt talk to him.

i was laying in bed facing my back towards jack.
"amelia.." jack said. i didn't respond to him.

i felt his hands go up my shirt. "You cant be mad at me forever you know" he gave me a kiss on my cheek and pulled me closer to him. i started closing my eyes.

"i love you. even if your mad at me i dont care if your gonna ignore me, i love you so much amelia ann brown." i sighed and faced him.

"finally now i get to see that pretty face of yours" he smiled at me. "go to sleep jack" i closed my eyes

"no, im not letting my princess go to be mad at me."

i was getting annoyed that i wasn't gonna get sleep because of jack. "jack just go to sleep jesus."

he got up and turned on the light "what the hell is your problem."

"nothing is my problem im just tired and you wont let me go to sleep, so please turn off the light and get back in bed with me." i patted on the empty space by me.

"im going to sleep on the couch because something is wrong with you and me trying to get it out of you is just not helping. so goodnight." he turned off the light and went to the living room.

is he serious right now. i laid on my back and staring at the ceiling. i heard the tv playing. i got up and walked to the living room. i saw jack laying there on the couch on his phone.

"jack.." I standing there playing with the hem of my shirt.

"what do you want amelia" he didnt get his eyes off of his phone. i walked to him and pulled his phone out of his hand. i sat on his lap.

"please come to bed. it's lonely.." i said grabbing his hands and put them on my sides.

he removed his hands "only if you tell me why you're mad at me"

i sighed "im mad because you wanted to spend time together but im shopping by myself while you're with your fans... I found so many cute things for you but I couldn't show you because you know." he ran his hand through his hair.

"yeah i know but amelia you're dating someone who is very popular and if you cant understand that then i dont know what to tell you." i sighed

"im sorry im truly sorry please just come to bed with me. im lonely and you know how i am.." i pouted

"fine but give me a kiss first." i gave him a kiss and it started getting heated. he started kissing my neck and leaving hickeys left and right. he gave my but a squeeze on my butt.

i laughed "come on lets go to bed" i got up and pulled him up. he turned off the tv and we went to bed.