CHAPTER NINE - JACK

— jack
i havent talk to amelia in the past three weeks, i called her, texted her no response from her. i really fucked up this time. i grabbed the bottle of jack's daniel ( ha im hilarious )

"yo g come man get up you cant just be sitting here all day." johnson said snatching the bottle from me.

"she's never gonna talk to me jack. what am I supposed to do, i miss her so much." amelia was my girl my star, my everything. im seriously nothing without her. i wanted to do many things with her.

"if shes not answering your calls or text then go see her. simple as that gilinsky" johnson walked away.

maybe i should im gonna go right now. i got up and grabbed my car keys

"woah woah buddy you're drunk, maybe when you sober up then we can go."

amelia
emptiness. been laying in my bed since the day it happened only got up to use the restroom and grab some food.  i heard a knocked on my door.

I groaned and got up from my bed. i opened the door and saw them two gilinsky and johnson.

"what do you want?" i crossed my arms. i looked at gilinsky he was a mess i felt bad but i shouldnt because he hurt me, he should be feeling bad.

he ran his hand through his hair, he only does that when he's stressing out or something is bothering him. "i want you back amelia, im sorry that i did that. i cant live without you, im nothing without you."

i rolled my eyes "maybe tell that to madison because im done just leave me alone. i havent thought about but you keep texting me and calling me all the damn time cant let me think." I shut the door before it full closed gilinsky put his hand on the door and pushed it opened.

"what dont you understand amelia, we broke up because of you and i wanted you, i care about you and i love you so much. please just give me a second chance."

"please just let me think jack..." i shut the door and sighed.

jack
"i need to get her off my mind johnson, call the boys we're having a party." johnson smirked at me and we walked out the apartment building and drove off.