Chapter 5

Tris' POV

We eventually left the festival and went our separate ways to home. I try to sleep but my mind keeps drifting back to what Four posted on instagram. 'My own rebel'. I think it's cute and all, but what if the whole school thinks that we are together. I'm known for always being single and never wanting a boyfriend, so if anyone's notices and has the wrong idea, I'm screwed. People like Peter and Eric are going to pick on me and Four and I don't want that to happen. The results will end badly if that happens.

But the real question I should be asking is how badly will it end up being.

~~~

The sound of the alarm wakes me up and I quickly hit it, shutting off the most annoying sound on the face of the earth. I lay back in bed and contemplate life I guess. What will happen when I'm older if I never date now? Will I ever get married? Or have children? I have no idea but I know if I don't at least try dating soon, I'll be that crazy cat lady down the block.

After about two minutes I get out of bed and go to my bathroom. My hair looks fine, straight all the way to my mid back. I brush my teeth and apply a little mascara and head out to my closet where I put on a v-neck black shirt with sleeves to my elbows showing off my tattoo, black leggings with leather strips going down my thighs, my combat boots, and a fitted leather jacket. This is definitely my badass day.

I slide down the railing of the staircase and land on my feet at the bottom. I start towards the kitchen but stop when I hear a thump and a groan come from behind me. I look behind me only to find Caleb on the ground wincing in pain.

"What happened to you?" I roll my eyes.

"I tried sliding down the railing. It didn't work too well." He says and gets up while stretching his back.

"Hey I heard about you and Four." He says while starting towards the kitchen with me.

"What about Four and I?" If he got the wrong idea I could be in huge trouble. Meaning he will pick on me until I finally break.

"How you let him drive your motorcycle while you stood on the back if it! Do you realize how dangerous that it?!" I mentally sigh in relief.

He doesn't have Instagram thank god. I would be in a living hell if he ever saw the post.

"So? I didn't get hurt did I? At least I'm living my life to the fullest."

I grab an apple and walk straight to my motorcycle without another word. But what he said was somewhat true. It was dangerous and if there was one bump I could've fallen and gotten seriously hurt. But he's also overprotective and that's his big brother side popping out. Before I know it I'm at the school parked in the motorcycle parking.

Before I can make my way off of the motorcycle I feel hands grab my waist and lift me up and to the ground. I turn swiftly to find Four standing there smirking. He reaches out and grabs the keys for me, handing them to me.

"Good morning my beautiful best-friend." He says and side hugs me.

"You too. I have a question for you though." I say and look up into his eyes.

He slowly nods and crosses his arms over his chest. He looks into my eyes and furrows his eyebrows.

"Do you think people will think we are a couple because of the post on Instagram? Because I'm very well known for always being single and never having a boyfriend so I just want to know your opi-" I'm cut off by his hand covering my mouth.

"No. We are just friends and everyone knows that."

I pull back from his hand. "But what if,"

"No what ifs. Now come on. We have a school day to start."

I grin and walk into the school together.

~~~

Music just started and Tori starts talking. I think we are going to be doing duets this week but I'm not sure.

"Okay class, this weeks project is to," Mar and Zeke walk in and sit next to us. "Make a remix of a duet song. We will be having computers in class everyday and you and your assigned partner are expected to make a mash up or remix of songs. It needs to have two different people singing so it is a duet and it needs to be able to be sang in class. If it's a mashup you can choose more then one song and put them together for you duet or you can make a remix of a duet song. Any questions?" No one raises their hand. "Great partners are on the board. Come up and grab your computer then start working with your parter immediately. We have earbuds on top of the case."

I get up and make my way towards the list on the board.

Mike and Sam
Kim and Jen
Mar and Zeke
Hayley and Dylan
Tris and four
Alexis and Emma
Abby and Ari

I look at Tori and she smirks. "I did that just for you. I saw the Instagram post. Tell me when you guys get together." She says and my eyes widen.

"Wait, you saw the Instagram post?"

"I'm a teacher, not a senior citizen."

I roll my eyes and grab a computer and earbuds. I sit in a desk and Four sits right next to me.

"Ready?" He says and plugs the earbuds into the computer.

"Ready." I go to YouTube and we get started.(btw I have no idea how to make a mashup so I will be winging all of this. Please correct me if I'm incorrect)

"I think we should make a mashup but with similar songs that's can be put together well you know? Like songs that words the can be put together at the same time." He says and I nod.

"So first we should think about songs that we like then see if any of them tie together. Here's a sheet of paper, write down your songs."

I start writing all the songs that pop up in my mind.

Girl on fire
Anything Halsey
Figure 8
Habits
Blank space
Centuries

"I'm done." Four says setting his pencil down. I look at his paper and find some pretty great music.

Lose yourself
Talking bodies
My songs know what you did in the dark
Warriors
Radioactive
Beautiful pain

"Well we know that Girl on Fire and My songs know what you did in the dark both have fire at the end of the chorus. So that's an option. Or we can mash up Radioactive and Gasoline by Halsey." I say and Four nods.

"I think we should do your first suggestion. But maybe we can do the second suggestion for extra credit and not as complex." I nod yet again and we get to work.

Starting with searching our music on YouTube.

------------------

Lol hey everybody. So I finally got plans for my fanfic! It is going to have a lot of adventure and surprises. It will get confusing and weird but it will be worth it. Anyways, please like and comment as you please. love you initiates!