Chapter Nine.

Chapter Nine.

Blake smirked triumphantly, having convinced Damon to literally hunt down a person without knowing her name or the city she lives in.

Pure definition of infinite stupidity.

Damon was grinning like a psychotic asshat, as he was anticipating to get a vulgar poster of Megan Fox. Blake looked at me questioningly, wanting to know if I was fine by the plan. Apparently, to say 'no' was not even an option which could be considered. So I nodded my head.

"Cool, lets do this."

"Let me get my lappy from the car." Damon said as he darted out the door towards his parked car. I excused myself to go upstairs to grab my laptop. To be honest, this task won't be a pain in the ass because the girl they are searching for doesn't even exist. I mean, I do exist but the blonde and gorgeous Grace Johnson doesn't exist. I grinned to myself as I had successfully dodged the first constraint. I twisted the knob of the door and hummed to myself as I barged inside my room only to find Cass sitting on my bed.

"Cass, what's up?" I asked as I stopped in my tracks and put my hands on my hips as I waited for her to retort.

"You tell me." She said, holding a pregnancy test in a right hand which indicated the positive result. It was the test which I used before Blake asked me to come downstairs with him. It was the pregnancy test which I forgot to dispose off and left it near the wash basin like a fucking Einstein.

Oh shit.

"Cass, let me explain." I said defensively as I walked towards her. She ferociously got up from the bed and crossed her hands across her chest.

"Are you pregnant for real, Grace?" She inquired. A sense of fear and uncertainty floated in her voice. Words failed to fall out from my mouth. I opened my mouth a couple of times but couldn't utter a shit to save my ass because at the moment, I was in no position to put my thoughts and feelings to words. The lack of confirmation and an expression of guilt that was plastered on my face confirmed Cass' doubts.

"Who is the father?" Cass asked in a calm tone which kind of caught me off guard considering her haughty behavior towards  me since the last couple of days.

"Why do you sound so abnormally calm?" I asked, instead of answering her question.

"Because bursting out on you will not result in whoever the guy is, unfuck you."
Cass deadpanned. My eyes widened realizing my baby sister cussed.

"Cassidy Elena Johnson! You're not supposed to fucking cuss!" I yelled at my sister who didn't seem affected by my words. She just stood in her place, not moving a single body part.

"And you are entitled to cuss because?" Cass asked. I felt like a damn hypocrite. I closed my eyes and let out a heavy sigh. I settled down on the bed and sat in the Indian style.

"I'm sorry, Cass. But what are you doing in my room?" I asked. I patted the soft bed, asking Cass to sit beside me, which she did.

"I was running out of tampons so I thought I could borrow yours. I found this.." She said, gesturing towards the pregnancy strip in her hand, " lying near the wash basin. I didn't know what it was at first. But then I read the details on the box which was lying down on the floor." She explained. God, I'm such a stupid prick.