(30)

Hey guys :)

So a lot has happened over the past few days. And it has given me the motivation to write even more. This is an extra long chapter. The sad part of this authors note, is that I think there is only two to three more chapters to go. I can't believe this book will be finished soon.

I hope you all like it, and will follow me into my next novel, which I have already planned out, and I can't wait to start :)

Thanks xxx

<><><><>

Days go by.

15 days.

15 very long days. I don't know what to do. For the two weeks, I've been trying to figure out what to say to him. But I could never find the words, so I ended up avoiding him as much as I could. 

I've been stopped by nearly every River boy at my school, begging me to talk to him. Hayden even offered to pay me, to stop Alex from moping around the house. I simply apologized, and kept going so Evan wouldn't see.

He looks terrible. Again, I'm not focusing on my algebra class because I'm too busy staring at Alex. But this time is different. He has deep dark circles under his eyes, he hasn't shaved and it looks like his clothes have been slept in. I'm worried about him. But I don't know what I can do.

Home has been the same. The same routine. Again and again and again. My Mom has been working a lot recently, but we managed to talk a couple of nights ago. I told her everything. Everything. About Will, Evan, and Alex. She isn't happy, but she understands why I made the decisions I made.

The bell rings, and I follow the crowd out into the hall, heading towards the library, looking forward to lunch by myself. Evan left this morning for a day camp, the whole football team had to go. I might even go to the library. Get some work done. I drop my stuff off at my locker, and claim my spot, the table under the library window. I plug in my headphones, and attempt to finish my essay. For the first in a long time, grades have taken a backseat to the rest of my life. Priorities.

I get so into the music of Billy Joel, I jump, pen and papers flying, when a hand rests on my shoulder. I rip my headphones out, looking behind me. I breath a sigh of relief, when I see Bianca, not Evan. She grins, sitting across from me.

"I thought you'd be here." She says, taking out her own study.

"Shouldn't you be behind the gym with Jake?" I ask curiously, although I'm glad she's here.

"Jake's off with Alex." She says. "I decided to leave them be, I'm not Alex's favorite person at the moment." I frown, knowing that's my fault.

"Sorry." I say.

"No, it's not your fault." She smiles. "It's for the greater good."

"How are they all?" I ask softly, not knowing if I want to know the answer.

"They're ok." She says. "Cole has been a bit stressed, but the others are pretty good. Vincent got a B on his last assignment, that was huge."

"That's great!" I exclaim.

"The twins are narrowly avoiding suspension, and Zane's working a lot." She continues. "But Scarlett has being staying over a lot, because of Will."

"What do you mean?" I ask quickly. She frowns.

"I thought you knew?" She said. "Well, I guess Trent is being really flaky, deliberately not giving Will's medication on time, leaving it to the last minute."