Burned to ashes

Hey guys this is my first story so if you read this plz comment

~(Y/N)'s POV~

"Daddy...daddy where are you?" You searched for your father threw the burning rubble but couldn't find him. The whole island was burning down."Daddy!" You hear someone moaning in one of the bedrooms so you ran to see who it is.

~(Y/F/N - YOUR FATHERS NAME) POV~

"I heared (Y/N) calling me so I replied with a moan of pain". She ran to my side trying to help me but she failed. I told her to leave but she denied leaving my side so I called Stinger( My dragon) to take her away. Just after Stinger flew out of the house, the house calapsed.

~(Y/N)'s POV~

"Daddy noooo! Take me back now! Stinger refused. After a few minuts of flying I passed out.

~time skip, next day~

~Hiccups POV~

"Come on bud let's try this trick one more time". But before they could try the trick again they hear a dragon roaring."Come bud let's go see what's wrong" I see a dragon but there was a girl on it's back. We tried to calm her down. After 5 minuts she calmed down. I removed the girl from the dragons back. She was covered in burns so I took her to my house to my mother.

A.N- so what do you think? Should I continue or not. Plz comment thx ;)