No where to go

*(Y/N)'s POV*

"How did I get on Berk". "A dragon brought you here". Said Hiccup. Your eyes opened whide. "Where is she?" "Who?" Hiccup asked. "My fathers dragon!" "When I took you of her back she flew away" He said. "Poor stinger, she must be looking for him". You started to tear up. The tears started to fall down your face. "Don't cry every thing will be alright". He said. "How? My whole village is dead and I have no where to go". "Ok I'll tell you what, from now on Burk is your new home". Hiccup said. "You can attend dragon school here and we can build a house for you. It would be no problem trust me". He said." Thanks for all your trouble Hiccup I really appreciate it". "O I have an idea, let's go to the academy tomorrow so that you can pick a dragon for you then we can go for a ride, if that's okay with you?" He said. "Yeah that sounds nice". "By the way what's your name?" He asked. "It's (Y/N) (L/N).

*Hiccups POV*

She asked me where that dragon was and I told her that se flew of then she started to cry. I cheered her up by telling that she can stay in Burk and that we can go to the acadamy tomorrow so that se can pick a dragon for her and after that we can go for a ride. She thanked me for everything then I asked for her name. She told me it was (Y/N) (L/N). Her name is so cute. "Stop it Hiccup you have a girlfriend". You thought to yourself. "Alright so it's seddled. You should get some rest for tomorrow. Goodnight". "Goodnight". You said before dozing of.

~Time skip next day~

*(Y/n)'s POV*

I woke up fully rested and ready for the day. There was a pile of fresh clothes for you..put there by Valka. You got dressed wearing a (f/c) t-shirt and a (f/c) skirt with leggings and brown boots. Hiccup told you that he would wait for you outside so you went to the door and stood outside. You wait for a few seconds then someone came but it wasn't Hiccup it was a friend of his, it was...

A/n hey everyone if someone is reading this plz comment