the big day

Hiccup POV

Everything is going great. Berk is peacefull but ths most important part is thag my beautiful wife, (y/n) is due to givr birth at any day. I was flying around Berk when Fishlegs came after me and told me it was time. We rushed back to my house and I walked inside seeing my wife in the bed in labour but it was a nerve recking sight. The person that delivers the baby was also there ofcourse.

I walked over to (y/n) side and held her hand saying it's gonna be alright. Hiccup I'm so happy. It's finally the day we welcome our child into this world". She told me while sqeezing my hamd and smiling.

Time skip

(Y/n)'s been in labour for a few hours now but suddenly I heard the cry of our newborn child. I walked over to (y/n)'s side. "It's a girl chief". The woman told me. "What are we gonna call her Hiccup?". I thought for a few seconds and came up with a perfect name. "How about d/n (daughters name)?" She looked back at the baby and said,"It's perfect". She handed (d/n) over to me. I held her carefully and looked her over. She has my hair but her mother's eyes amd cute little nose.

Another time skip

Y/n POV

We just arrived home and we headed upstairs to (d/n)'s room where I placed her down to sleep. "I wish my father could see this". Hiccup looked at me and said,"I'm sure he would have been overjoyed being a grandfather just like mine would've ".

We looked at each other for a few seconds ans shared a kiss. " I love you Hiccup". "And I love you both very much". Hiccup held me while we both looked at (d/n) peacefully sleeping in her crib.
------------------------------------------------------
Finally finished another chapter.😴 hope you enjoued and if you want plz follow me o instagram by _cayls_s byyyyyye