happines

Y/n POV

I awoke in my bed feeling a bit sore but somewhat refreshed. I renember the incident that occured last night and a crimson blush grew on my face. The way his muscles and hair looked when the moons glow fell on him. Everything is just perfect. I went from a helpless girl whose village burned down to a happy married woman with an outstanding husband. Nothing could be beter than this.

I felt a slight movement next to me and realised that Hiccup was about to wake up so I quickly layed down and pretended I was asleep. A few seconds later I felt a soft pair of lips on mine and pretended to wake up. Goodmorning m'lady. Hiccup said with a soft smile. Goodmorning my handsome husband. I replied back with a soft kiss to his lips. The kissing went on for a while but then it was time to get up and start the day. I decided that I was gonna make some breakfast for Hiccup as a suprise. As soon as I stood up I felt the slight pain again and renembered the incident from last night again. Hiccup noticed this and asked if I was ok. I replied with a nod and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

Le time skip brought to you by Hiccup's dreamy six pack😲😫

After we ate our, and might I say delicious, breakfast Hiccup had to leave to do some chief stuff. I'm the happiest woman in the world. Nothing could be beter than this.
---------------------------------------------------------
Ok guys thats it for now sry I took so long and yes I kniw this chapter only exsist of yur pov but it's fine. And now we're gonna have a little COMPITITION. You can decide what happens next. Plz vote and I'll pick the best one and write it just for you so get typin..see ya😄