Try to gain trust

*(Y/N)'s POV still*

I chose a Sand Wraith. It is in the tital class. It's habitat is around or beneath water or sand. It's has spikes on it's wings and spines on it's head. "She's beautiful, I think I'll choose her". "I don't think that is a good idea (Y/N)". Hiccup said.

"Why not?". "She's still wild, we only cought her a few days ago". Hiccup said. "Bring her into the arena for me Hiccup I want to do this". "But Y/N". Hiccup said. "Just do it".

*Hiccup's POV*

I can't believe this. She wants to try and tame the Sand Wraith. I tried to reason with her but she wouldn't listen. "Fine". I said.

It took me 10 minuts to get the dragon in the arena and somehow the word spread about (y/n) trying to tame the Sand Wraith. Almost everyone in Berk showed up. I watched outside the arena. I hope that she survives this

*(Y/N)'s POV*

The Sand Wraith approached. I didn't carry a weapon because I didn't want to (and because they don't do that anymore). I showed that that I wasn't scared. She stared at me and watched my every move.

She came to close for comfort. So I stepped back but I moved to fast. She attacked me. I ran across the arena to get some distance between us. I saw a shield on the wall and took it, but before I could take it she hit me on the arm with her tail. I held my arm in pain as blood started dripping. I took the shield and and protected myself.

She cought me of guard and striked my arm again. I couldn' bare the pain anymore. Everything started to get blury and dark. That's when I heard Hiccup calling for me but I couldn' move.

As she was going to administer the final blow, a plasma blast stoped her then Hiccup ran to my side.

*Hiccup's POV*

I saw the dragon attack her. I opened the gate so that me and Toothless could get in then the Sand Wraith attackex her again. "Toothless, plasma blast". I signalled some vikings to restrain the dragon. .

I ran to (y/n) because it looked like she was gonna faint. Just before she fainted I cought her. "Come on bud we have to get her back to my house". We flew back to my house and I layed her down on my bed. I cleaned the woond and bandade it and left her to rest.

A/n - hey peeps if you like this so far plz comment ;)