I saved your live

*hiccups POV still*

"Come on bud we're almost at the house. After 5 minuts of flying whe reached the house. I climbed of of Toothless and tan inside with the girl." Mom, mom where are you I need your help. She came down the stairs."Dear gods what happened to her?" She asked. "I don't know. Whe found her like that on a dragons back". "She must be from (your village's name), it burned down 2 days ago. Valka said. "That would explain the burn marks. "Hiccup you need to leave now, I have to start the treatment". She said then I left.While I was riding on Toothless I thought, "She's so beautiful". What... what am I thinking I already have  girlfriend. "But that girl is so cute with her beautiful (h/l) (h/c) hair. Damn stop thinking like this I already have a girlfriend". I slapped myself to get out of his daydream.

*Astrid's POV*

I heared someone talking to themself so I went to see who it was. It was non other than my boyfriend, Hiccup. The you saw him hitting himself so went to go talk to him. "Hey babe what's wrong". " Oh hey Astrid we found a girl unconshios on a dragon this morning and I took her to my house for my mother to treat her burns". He said. "Burns?". "Yip, it's her village that butned down 2 days ago. He said. "Oh now let's go visit her. "Alright let's go".

*Valka's POV*

I finished treating her then I heared footsteps coming up the stairs. It was Hiccup and Astrid. "Oh helo Astrid. Came to see how she was doing?" "Good morning Valka and yeah I wanted to see the new girl but I have to get going now. See you later babe". Then she left. Hiccup told me to go downstairs. Before I closed the door I saw Hiccup sitting in a chair waiting for you to wake up

*Hiccup's POV*

It was a 20 minut wait but she finally woke up. "Where am I ?" She asked them she saw me. "Who are you ?" "I'm Hiccup Haddock III chief of Berk and I'm the one who saved your  life."

A/n hey so if your reading this then plz comment