Trip to dragon island pr 2

*Hiccups POV* stil

Me and the gang are all saddled up and ready to go. As usual, Fishlegs is trying to talk himself out of this. I eventually have to tell Astrid that it's over between us. I feel bad about it but I love (y/n). Ok..is everyond ready? Everyone nodded then we flew of.

*No ones POV*

Everyone has a bad feeling about this mission but (y/n) is their friend so they have to. Astrid doesn't really like (y/n) but everywhere Hicup goes...she goes.

*Astrids POV*

This is so stupid. I don't even really like this girl but I have to have an eye on Hiccup and watch his reactions. He's been ignoring me lately and spending all of his free time with (y/n). *says in annoyed tone*.

*Hiccups POV*

We'vee been flying for two hours now and nobody said one word during our flight exept for Astrid trying to convince me to turn around. Astrid listen I've been meaning to talk to you about something. She looked at me. What is it babe? She asked with an concerned expression on her face.I'm sory to do this now Astrid but I don't think it's gonna work out between us. She looked at me with a sad face.

*Astrids POV*

...I'm sory to do this now Astrid but I don't think it's gonna work out between us. I can't believe he JUST said that to me. It's because of (y/n) isin't it?. I asked him while he looks away and sighs. I knew that he had feelings for her but what can I do? Exept hate (y/n).

*Hiccups POV*

I'm glad that's over with. After I brokw up with her she flew to the back and cept quiet. After a few more minuts of flying we reached dragon island. We're here! Everyone looked ahead and flew toward the island
---------------------------------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed