Chapter 5- A guy!?!?

A/N

I'm so sorry for not updating for a long long time. I've been lazy and busy with school work as well. Hopefully I can update another chapter by this week. Enjoy!!~

------------------------------------------------------

I felt like I made a correct decision to ditch the three of them and go with Yuri. I've been enjoying my time with Yuri every day. We often go shopping together during the weekends.

Well my typical Monday starts. I dreaded going to school. My mum would wake me up but I would quickly go back to sleep. She would then make me drink cold water so that I would wake up. Well it works really well on me. I was walking to school with my headphone on listen to The light by The Ark.

You guys might think that yuri is my best friend or something. All I can say is that she is not my best friend. Both of us are just using each other so that we are not those loners you see in drama. I'm sure that she feel the same way. My house was only 5 minutes walking distance from school. I sighed before walking in the school. My horrible day starts now.

As expected yuri, was sitting in the cafeteria. I smile and walk towards her.

"Let's go!!"-Yuri

"Alright. Alright. Why are you so excited for class?."-Me

"Ermmm... just..."-Yuri

"A guy?"-Me

Yuri just nodded. Well, can't wait to see who that guy is!

------
Exo is finally appearing (hint for next chapter)
It's been one to two years since I updated. Not really a huge fan of exo anymore. I'm more into bts and winner. That craz just kind of died (if you know what I mean). But yeah, a really short chapter and I don't know when I'm gg to update again :)
~Lynn