Chapter 6 - Wingman

I was constantly checking on Yuri to see who 'that guy' was. She blushed. That's it! I looked at who she was looking at and it was Lay. Well they have been spending a lot of time together in their dance class so it was no surprise to me.

Did I mentioned that Lay is from the popular clique called Exo? If no then that's fyi.

OMG!! Her faced just turned bright red when he walked towards her. He casually said hi to Yuri and her face was so hilarious. I was laughing so hard that everyone was looking at me. Awkward. Let's get back to them. Basically Yuri was trying her best to not smile like an idiot. Her facial muscles controlling that made her look funny (but it was cute).

Now that I know who that guy is, I really want to help her so much. I find that they look good together so why not. Except that I might be lonely... But it's okay since I'm not those selfish b*tch who ruin my friend's happiness just for myself. It will be fun too.

So here's my plan:

Plan A -
Step 1: Tell Yuri to meet me in the classroom
Step 2: Tell Lay to meet me in the classroom
Step 3: I don't show up
Step 4: Wait for good news

Plan B -
Step 1: Ask Lay about his honest feelings for Yuri
Step 2: Talk about the good points about Yuri if he's not sure (Skip this step if he like her)
Step 3: Ensure him that Yuri likes him and ask him to confess to her
Step 4: Wait for good news

I think Plan B is a better choice as it would not be awkward if they are both together in the class room alone and Lay doesn't like her. Yes I've decided.

Oh there's Lay.

"Ermm... Hi! Actually I have something very important to tell you. Please be very honest with me kay? So my question is do you like Yuri?"