Chapter 2-Start of the change

These few day I've been partnering Yuri. While, I find her quite irritating. You know. After talking to her for sometime, she is a very nice person. Interesting, great personality and yea just fun to hang around with.

Jessica, Yuri, Hyoyeon and I always hang out together. Just as we were walking towards our locker, Hye Lin approaches us.

"Hey do you guys know that Taeyeon and Tiffany are angry that the three of you steal Yuri from them."

The four of us did not expect this to happened so we decided to apologise to them and explain to them what is happening. "Tiffany were were sorry. No. Very sorry."Hyoyeon said being the 'leader' of our so-called 'clique'.

"Sorry but what are you sorry for? I don't understand. "Tiffany replied. We told them it's okay and walked away. We now understand that Hye Lin was only lying to us.

We don't know what her motive is but we just shrugged it off and be more beware of what she is planning to do next.

The next lesson was Physics which I hate most. I don't understand why people like it so much like Jessica. She loves it but never get good grades for it. The four of us were the only girls in class.

Just when I turned to Jessica sitting behind me, she was daydreaming. "Jess...Jess...." I tried to call her but no respond so I decided to look at what she was looking at and realised she was looking at Kris.

"Jess did you build castles in the air or looking at some hot guys..." I teased her. She knocked my head and asked me to shut up so I turned round back to my deck. When I remembered what I wanted to ask her, I turned round and she knocked my head again!!