Chapter 1-First day of school

"Time to wake up!" My mother shouted and pulled me up from my comfy bed. It was so nice to as is was raining last night. I have a fear. I simply don't know what I fear for but fear just engulfed me.

Did I mention that I attend Sung Hwa High School. I hate going to school not because I hate the school just that I don't like my class. In fact I love the school, it's a beautiful place.

I made my way slowly to the bathroom, dragging myself like a zombie that just woke up. After cleaning up, I just change, eat and left.

I was yawning and tearing (tired) on my way to school. I'll do will no matter what for my last year of high school.

I got back my sense when someone tap on my shoulder. It was Hyoyeon my friend and I realised that I was standing in front of the school. We knew each other when we are four.

We aren't bestfriends but just friends cuz our mother are sort of friends. By the way, we just walked to the class until she saw Jessica. She just illeterally ran to her and left me alone.

Soon, the teacher walked in and started the class. Four hours past and it was time for lunch. I followed the two of them around the school behind them. Actually, I felt rather left out but I just shrugged it off. Just for one year. One year is not much compared to how many years I've been going to school right?

After a few more periods, the bell finally rang. I quickly pack my bag and rushed out of the horrible school.

For the past few weeks has been like that. It has been my school routine already until Hyoyeon asked me to partner Yuri....