Chapter 3-The First Change

One week went pass and nothing unusual happened. Everyday was a normal school day. From boring periods to lunch and back to boring periods.

On this particular day, Hye Lin approached us during lunch period and pulled us away from Yuri. "Why? Do you have anything to say?" Jessica began to ask her.

"Do you guys find Yuri no offence but irritating? (Sry Yuri's fan!)" She started speaking. Three of ud looked at each other and nodded. That was what we had been talking about since she joined us.

"Do you guys want to like... erm... ditch her?" She asked again. We were beyond shocked. Although we didn't like her, but we never thought if ditching her.

"But we will have odd numbers. It's not fair to one of us." Hyoyeon stated the fact. I knew that 'one of us' is going to be me.

"I can join you guys and partner Seohyun cause I know that you will partner Jessica." Hye Lin assured.

We agreed because it was a good deal. No Yuri, no odd, everything was perfect for us.

"So what do we do now?" I asked. "Just avoid her and say nothing when she ask questions and walked away. She will get the hint in no time." Hye Lin answered.

We walk back to the cafeteria not knowing Hye Lin just brainwashed us. Yuri approached me and asked me why we are following Hye Lin. I simply said nothing and we walked away like what Hye Lin told us to do.

I guessed she got the hint so she just spent the rest of the day with Taeyeon and Tiffany.

------------------------------------------------------------
A/N

It's has been a long time since I have updated so I apologise. Yay! Today is the last day of school!! I'm waiting for my results (so nervous T◇T) ! So back to the story. There is so many ditching that I lost counts so I will only write those I remember in future.

No one has comment to give me ideas! T^T

I hope u guys can vote, follow moi but most importantly comment. I need the most. Thank for your support and 500+ readers!!