Chapter 4-I ditched them

A/N

I've decided to continue writing so there it is Chapter 4 for you guys! Enjoy! ^^ Sorry for the short update.

--------------------------------------------------------

Yuri is always with Taeyeon and Tiffany. They eat together during lunch periods, sit together in class. Basically they did everything together.

I was with my so-called clique walking around the school during lunch period. Gossiping. That's right, like which high school girl wouldn't do that.

I felt bad when I saw Yuri siting alone in the cafeteria. I thought she was always with TaeTi? I walked towards Yuri and ask her, "why are you siting alone? " She just simply shrugged her shoulders and continue eating.

While I felt bad about that. I caused it all! There is a feeling asking me to go back with Yuri. "It's okay. I'll accompany you to eat." I said finally made up my mind.

"But wouldn't it be ditching them? You promised them already right?" She stopped eating and asked. "But I shouldn't have ditched you at first right? " I replied imitating the way she ask just now. She nodded and smiled at me. I gestured for her to continue eating.

Hye Lin was walking towards me smiling. I turned round ignoring her and told Yuri that she is coming towards us. She told me to give her short answers with a boring tone.

"Hey! Why are you talking to that girl? " Hye Lin ask trying to sound as nice and polite as possible. I kept quite and smirked hearing that and seeing Hyoyeon and Jessica whispering ear to ear.

Yuri stood tugged my hand indicating for me to leave. I nodded and stood up. Before leaving, I turned to a frowning face and said, "she is my friend and not that girl." Pronouncing 'my friend' as clearly as possible. We smirked and walked away. Leaving the three of them down founded.