10*I Guessed*

I'm dedicating this to FluffyBunny. She is a fantastic boyxboy writer. If you go check her out, I promise you will love her.

We all pile into Tabby's car since I don't feel like driving. I've stop crying, but I'm pretty tried from the release so much emotion. Jade turns on the radio and we ride in silence for a little bit. I sat in the back with my best friend, while Jade takes shotgun.

"I have the perfect idea!!" Lyn shouts out of nowhere.

I roll my eyes, "I highly doubt that."

"No really, this time it's REALLY good," she nods, eyes wide. She always gets these 'perfect ideas.' They usually turn out to be crap, but I nod her on to tell us anyway, "We should go shopping."

There was a long pause where everyone took a second to look at her, "We ARE going shopping," Jade looks perplexed. "Wasn't that the plan?" she looks between Tabby and me.

"Yes, that's the plan," I confirm.

"We should go shopping for outfits," Lyn adds excitedly.

"Hey, Lynnie, can you get to the point already?" Tabby looks in the rearview mirror.

"We should go shopping for outfits so that we can go to Golden Abyss tonight for ladies night!"

Golden Abyss is a techno night club a couple miles from our town.

"Well," I laugh, "there are a couple problems with that. Tabby and I may be eighteen but you and Jade are not, for one. Second off, I don't think our parents would be fond of that. And, oh yea, I'M NOT AN ACTUAL LADY!"

"Pish posh," she waves her hand at me, "I have a fake ID and we can get one for Jade too. Are you ok with that?" She looks up at our dark-haired friend who shrugs her shoulders with nonchalance. "See, and my mom will be fine with it. And even if she's not she won't be home to care. You guys can just stay the night at my house. And you don't have to be an actual lady to get in, we just won't have to pay, you will."

"You make my head hurt," I rub my face, slumming against my seat.

"Come on," she shakes my shoulders. "I want to get you out of this slum. Everything will be fine. You need to forget about everything! And what better way than to shake your ass?"

I catch Tabby's eyes in the rearview mirror for a second before she looks back to the road, "She's right, unfortunately. It would be the perfect way for you to relax a little bit."

"You're siding with her now, Tab? " I raise an eyebrow.

My second best friend sighs, pulling into a parking spot. I hadn't even noticed we got to the mall. Once in park, the driver turns around in her seat, "Listen, we all love you. And lately, you've been really blah."

"I don't even know what that means," I deadpan completely honest.

"It means," Jade joins in, "we're tired of seeing your sorry ass mope around."

I love how honest my friends are. I smile, "I feel like I'm being ganged up on."

"You are," Lyn verifies, sticking her thumbs in the air.

I shake my head, "I just don't know if dancing is really my thing."

"Well how about this," my best friend offers a compromise, "we go shopping now. And if we happen to find the perfect party-pants, you can struggle them on your sweet ass, and we can all go shake it."

I look around the car to find an ally, there aren't any. "I'm not agreeing yet," I point at each one of them. "But, we can go shopping and if not to the club, we can at least stay at Lyn's."