Chapter 2

Everything was fine the way it was. Normal and ordinary. Then, there was you. So randomly too, and now you're staring at me [Us - I Will Wait For You]

Rylie's POV

I was awaken by the sunlight that slipped through my curtain. Ah, hello Monday. I think we stuck together again. I stretched my arm a little and looked at the clock. It's still 7 o'clock.. What?! No! I'm late! I quickly jumped off the bed and washed my face. I changed into my white shirt and pencil skirt, and comb my hair. Bag? Checked. Car key? Checked. Student's paper? Checked. What else... Oh, wait. I forgot to brush my teeth. I rushed back to my bathroom and brushed it fast.

"Perfect!" I smiled looking at my face in the mirror.

I jumped to my car and speed to the school. It's crowded already. I guess I'm not that late. I heard there will be a new student from aboard. Seriously? In the middle of term? I have to help him/her to keep up with the lesson. I ran a little and checked my bag again, not wanting to left something or-

BAM!

"Oh no.. I'm SO sorry," I said apologetically

"Go-gomenasai.." a girl's voice, and was that a Japanese? I looked up to see her face. A flawless human. Her face was angelic. She looked back at me. I was so enchanted by what I saw. I felt like I was dreaming.

"Daijoubu, ne? Are you okay?" She bend and stretched her hand for me. I snapped my mind and answered "Ah, yes.." I took her hand. Then, I realized she must be the transfer student.

"Well, aren't you the transfer student? Follow me, you're lucky because you bumped into your teacher," I smiled

She looked slightly blank. I wonder if she was okay. When we have reached the room, I opened the door and all of the student's rushed back to their seat.

"Well, guys. Some of you must have known about a transfer student that's coming, and she's here now. Come in, and introduce yourself, please" I called for her and she stepped in as the kids began to whisper.

"Em.. Hi, guys. My name's Alvia Kei," she said shortly.

"That's a beautiful name. Can you tell us about yourself more?" I asked to break the ice.

"Thank you Ms." she smiled, "I live with my mother and we move a lot. My mother is half japanese and half french while my father is half indonesian and half australian. I have no siblings, so I'm their 'masterpiece'," she said cheerfully. Her last word made the class laughed and so did I.

"Tell you what, you look a lot like Isabella Kei," said one of the boy

"Uhm.. is it weird to look a lot like your mother?" she asked innocently

"WHATTTT???" Oh, boy now they're exaggerating,

"Yoroshiku" [Nice to meet you] she bowed

"Pipe down, please!" I said

"Well, Ms. Kei, you can sit now," I said to her and began the lesson. With her here, today would be a long day.