Chapter 25

Amy's POV

"Sooo, prom is in 2 weeks! Who's going??" I asked excitedly. Every year our school had a great prom party for the seniors who are going to graduate. The freshman and sophomores were free to come. Even teachers could come too, fortunately, only the younger one wanted to. The other elder teachers prefered a quiet and peaceful slumber at home. I went with my (ex)boyfriend last year, and I'm definitely going too this year. Just without boyfriend. Urgh.. that whore.

"Of course, I'm going. Why would I not?" Finn said

"I don't know," Alvie replied weakly

"Why not?" me and Finn asked in unison.

"I don't feel really well lately," she said

"Oh, c'mon. It's only once in a year. You have to come," I pouted, giving her a puppy dog's eyes. It wouldn't be fun without her..

"There would be a dance too," Finn added

"Oh yeah, you will dance with someone and switch to someone else after awhile. Keep switching partner until the first song ends. Rumour is the last person you dance with is your soulmate," I said and she laughed at my comment. Yeah, it didn't make sense. I also laughed when I first heard it.

"What if you end up with someone from the same gender but you actually not even gay or bi?" she asked

I shrugged, "Well.. that's mean you might be gay and have to start questioning yourself," I smiled at her earning another laugh from her

"I always pull a pretty girl everytime we switch," Finn smirked and I nudged his ribs. "Well, yeah the thing is you don't know when the first song ends. It's pretty random," I added him

"But it's funny how there will always be a new couple after the dance," Finn laughed as he said it

Alvie just nodded at our explanation, "Interesting.." she said. "Does.. the teacher dance too?" she asked carefully. Finn and I looked at eachother and then nodded in sync. I squinted my eyes to him, "Why do you always have to copy my move?" I asked

He groaned at me, "Who wants to copy your move, anyway."

"Yes, you do!"

"No, I don't!" he retorted. We began to argue. "Okay, let's play flip flop," I said. We closed our eyes and counted 1.. 2.. 3.. "FLOP!" We said in unison (again). We both groaned at eachother.

Alvie looked at us with a weird face. "What are you guys doing?" she asked

"We're doing flipflops. Close your eyes and wish for something. Count to three and say either flip or flop. If your partner said the same thing as yours, your wish won't be granted, and vice versa." I elaborated.

"One more time!" Finn said. 1.. 2.. 3.. "FLIP!" No way. I yelled at him whilst Alvie just laughing at us. We did it for quiet some time and we kept saying the same thing.

Is he a mind reader or something?

>>>>>

This last few days, the three of us spend more time together. We went shopping for the prom. Finn, being our loyal bodyguard, had half-heartedly followed us around. He was the one who held our bags while we looked around. He complained the whole time but still did it. I 'bribed' him with a girl. I mean, I promised him that I would hook him up with a girl, and that was enough to make him shut up. Sometimes, we asked for his judge if the clothes was good or not. Usually, he would choose us a more revealing and sexier dress. That's when Alvie smacked him.

Today, I went to Alvie's house. I was so excited that I could see her mom's personal pictures. I used to gather Isabella Kei's pictures and in her house must be many more pictures that weren't exposed. It was kinda weird fanning on your friend's mother, though. I couldn't help fangirling when I saw her albums while Alvie just laughing at my behaviour. Her father was also handsome. Finn also came with us, but he already made his way around the house. I yelled at how shameful he was, but he would just grin like a little kid. He said he wanted to look around and Alvie generously allowed him.

"Do you not have brother or sister, Alvie?" I asked, distracting ourself from silly Finn. We were on her bed and she gave me her photo albums from her bookshelf.

"No," she shook her head and laid her face on my shoulder. Hmm, too bad. A good gene like her only happened once. It would be great if there was another gorgeous creature in this family. Be it a boy or girl. "Tell your parents to make another one," I said jokingly, blushing at what I meant.

"No way," she nudged my ribs and chuckled. We continued on talking. Everytime I asked when the pictures occured, she didn't remember. On her old pictures, she was the most adorable girl I've ever seen. I got this warm feeling seeing her childhood pictures.

"Where's Finn?" I looked around, searching for him. We called for him, but he didn't answer. Alvia told me to stay, she was afraid that Finn would get lost. Who the hell would get lost in someone's house? She insisted me to stay so I gave up and continued fangirling on her mother's picture.

******

Alvia's POV

"Finn!" I shouted as I checked the room one by one. I asked to every maid that I met if they had seen him went this way. Sadly, none of them had. I didn't afraid if he get lost, I was afraid if he went to mother's private room. I forgot to tell him that.

"--not Rionn! Who--hell are--?!" suddennly I heard a loud but not-so-clear voice. I stopped mid-way and tried to figure out where was the voice came from.

"......" I couldn't hear the other voice so I put my ear closer to one of the door. It was useless, but I was sure it was Finn. Before I could hear another dialogue, the door slammed open and Finn rushed outside, leaving me startled. I looked inside and found Minami-kun, his back was on me. What were they doing?

"Minami-kun?" I asked carefully. He was shocked to find me, I had never seen his face so emotionally before. Sadness was drawn on his face..

"Doushita no?"  [What happened?] I ran to hug him and asked why, he just laughed weakly.

he shook his head "Nandemonai," [Nothing]

"Sore de ii?" [Are you sure?] I insisted but he just nodded

He left after awhile, leaving me behind. I went back to my bedroom where Amy was. She asked what happened as I threw my butt to sit beside her, I only could shrugged and pouted. I laid down to her lap and cuddling to her stomach. I told her what I saw back then and she would just listen and assuring me not to worry. I felt like Finn and Minami-kun had a secret. I just didn't know what.

I closed my eyes and secretly wished that Amy were Rylie-san. I really needed her presence now.

"Alvie.." Amy suddenly whispered to myself. I laid on my back, still on her lap, and looked up to see her face. There was silence between us. She tucked my hair that was blocking my eyes and we both stared at each other which I didn't know why.

She bit her lower lip and then slowly leaned down to kiss me.

******

Erhm ... lol. What's gotten to Amy? More problem, huh..
So, RyliexAlvie or AlviexAmy?

Vote and Comment ~:)