Chapter 8

You're like my favorite song on the radio, radio, radio, I could listen to you all day. You're like a music video, video vi-vi-video I could look at you all day [Cody Simpson - All Day]

Alvia's POV

I frown. She's late 30 minutes. I'm so worried.

DING DONG!

That must be her! I run to downstair and find her talking with one of my maid.

"Ms. Shevlin!" I say

She looks up and smiles at me, "Hey, beautiful"

"H-hi, how are you?" I stutter a little bit

"Actually, I was a bit lost there. But, I'm fine" she chuckles

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.." I really feel bad

"Don't say that. Well, shall we going now?" she asks

"To where?"

"Where do you want?" she smirks

"Surprise me," I grin

"Challenge accepted," she winks at me and we jump to her car. She brings her sport car. It's a white Aston Martin One-77. Damn, she's a teenager inside. And what drives me insane is her outfit. She wears an orange dress with a thin makeup. She looks much cuter and younger in them. Suddenly, I regret to not dressed more.

"Ms. Shevlin.." I say

"It's Rylie," she corrects me

I blush, "Okay, call me Alvia then," I smile widely

"What is it, Alv?" she shortens my name. Which I love.

"Tell me about yourself?" I ask

"Umm, okay. I'll be honest with you. I'm an agent from FBI, and I'm the leader of squad 1. I'm here to watch you," she looks at me seriously

I burst out a laugh, "Noo, you silly," I hit her arm playfully

"How dare you to hit me??" she comes forward and glares to me. I can see her holding her laugh

"Be serious!" I glare back at her and pout. We are in a traffic light and the lamp is red. We're glaring at each other for about one minute. Our face is so close its like only a few inch.

BEEP! BEEP!

"It's green already, you blind!" the man behind us is yelling at us

"Eek!" We jump surprisely as she speeds her car.

We can't hold back our laughter anymore. We drive for about 2 hours, she shows me the malls, restaurants, cafes, hospital, even police stations. I listen to her explains which restaurant with a great taste, a cheap mall but has good stuff. I could listen to her forever. Her voice is like a melody to me. She talks enthusiastically. I love it. Next, she takes me to... Mcdonald?

"This.. is your surprise?" I point to the building

"Not yet, honey. We come here just for the food because I know you haven't eat yet," she chuckles a bit

"Oh, okay then." I nod

We buy 2 burger cheese and 2 milo for take away. We drive for another 20 minutes and she takes me too a small hill. It's dark, I look around and there's no one around. All of bad thinking come to my mind.

"You're not going to rape me, right??" I begin to panick

Her eyes go wide, and she burst to laugh. I begin to calm a bit, well umm, maybe I'm just overreacting.

"Of course, not. Let's eat here," she takes the food and get out from the car. I'm just following her. She sits on the hood of the car. She tells me to sit beside her.

"It's better to eat here than in a 5 star restaurant. You can eat with the sound of crickets while watching the star," she smiles to me and point to the sky

I look up to the sky. She's right. I can see million stars on the night sky. I never see this kind of view before. She lays beside me while I sit and we begin to eat.

"You know, this is my secret place. I found it the first time I came to Canada. I always come here whenever I want to be alone," she starts to talk while looking at the sky. I stare at her face. I never observe a person face this much before, except for my parents. She's naturally beautiful. Her wavy hair fell just into the right place. Something in her eyes, always intrigued me so. Oh, she close one of her eyes when she laughs.

"Alv.." she stares back at me and then it fulls of silence. She come closer to me and place one of her hand to my cheek. I blush hard, she is so close...

"There's a ketchup near your lips..." she rubs it for me

"Ha-?" I blink

She laughs at me, did she just tease me or what? I pout to her when suddenly I feel a tiny drop of water. It's begin to rain. I look up to the sky and there's no star anymore. I feel sad..

"Oh, shit. Let's go back," she says and we run inside the car.

"I think we should go home now," I bite my lips, not wanting it to end. She just nods.

It's raining heavily on the way home. We are all quiet in the car, but it's peacefully comfortable. I can see the town, people running because of the rain. I feel safe here.

"Alright here we are," she says. Whaaat? We have arrived already? Time sure flies by.

"Ano..." [Umm...] I want to say something

"Yes?" she asks me

I inhale a deep breath and say, "Why don't you stay over since it's raining heavily. I don't want you to get in trouble," Finally.. I sigh. I'm waiting for her answer.

"Are... you sure?" she asks doubtly

"Why not," I say eagerly

******

How's the chapter? Next, is Rylie's POV. I have a question here

- Do you want me to make her POV from

> the very beginning of the date or,

> make it quick or,

> just jump to Alvia's house?

I'm kinda confused which are better :/

Thank you for those who have added my book to their reading list, and supporting me. You don't know how much it means for me. I will try my best for the story so it won't dissapointed you all :) ~