Chapter 20

I fall apart, with all my heart  [Lorde - Tennis Court]

Alvia's POV

"No, Alvia Kei! I don't feel the same. We were just spending time together which doesn't make anything different for me."

"You're too young for me. What did you expect?"

"Now Ms. Kei, if you please.."

"You... you mean nothing to me"

Those words kept coming back to me, stabbing me like it hadn't hurt enough for me. I didn't cry when Finn and Amy took me home. I was completely a walking dead. And now, I've been crying on Minami's lap for who knew how long. His trouser was soaking wet because of my tears and I was grateful he didn't mad. He was the one who keep me company without asking why.

"Atashi wa hitan ni yo.." [I'm in brokenheart] I said telling him

"Ima, dou shitai no?" [What are you gonna do now?] he asked me

I pondered a bit and said "Ano.. shiranai desu," [Um.. I don't know]

"You know, sometimes loves are worth sacrifice for," he said softly to me. I fell into silence thinking about his words. It was just.. I didn't know if she worth it.

Why was he would always so understanding? Even if I didn't elaborate why. He was like a big brother for me since... wait, since when? I closed my eyes and tried to remember a bit from my childhood, but... none. I tried again and again, and still none. How come?

"Hey, Minami-kun," I sat up "How come I can't remember my childhood?"

Minami looked a bit surprised and smiled "Maybe you just happened to only have a short-term memory," he teased me

"Iie, honki desu yo!" [No, I'm serious!] I smacked him with a pillow which only made him laughing

A flash-blurred pictures happened in front of my eyes, giving me some visions. Something that I never saw before. 3 kids playing together, I couldn't see their faces. It blocked me from seeing Minami-kun. I was left speechless and not long after that I felt a terrible pain in my head. I held my head and groaned slightly, hoping for the pain to ease. It was hurting me. Minami-kun had called another maids and they quickly laid me on my bed, wiping the sweats from my face. They were panicked and I could see horror in Minami's eyes. This situation.. why was it feel so familiar?

I felt my eyes really heavy and I couldn't help to close it

>>>>>

Where am I? I awoke and turned around. I saw the little version of me with another boy. I just stood there watching them. Was he the same boy that I saw in my previous dream?

"Hey, Al! Jangan lompat-lompat terus!" [Hey, Al! Don't go jumping around] he turned to the little me while she just jumped around playing with butterflies. He spoke in Bahasa. The only person that spoke Bahasa in family with me was my father, even mom rarely did so. Dark hair and blue eyes, he was also a mixed blood like me. He seemed like the energetic type. I tried to recognize his face but I couldn't remember who.The boy pulled her to somewhere and another boy came. He looked exactly like Minami-kun.

"Minami-kun! Kau datang juga!" [Minami-kun! You finally came!] the little me jumped and hugged him. So, he really is Minami-kun? Does Minami-kun understand Bahasa? How could I never hear him? I kept watching them from afar. They played together, observing animals, crawling on the ground, playing hide and seek. I could see my little self being an idiot, the little me was supposed to hide but instead, she always flocked to the blue-eyed boy. She did run to hide, but 10 seconds later she jumped on him saying "aishite" [I love you]. They still laughed though.

Next, they went to a jungle. Somehow, my leg kept following them. "Hey, don't go too far!" I complained, although I knew they couldn't hear me. The blue-eyed boy held her hand while Minami-kun walked in front of them, making a way for us. We arrived in a very large lake. It was blue and the sun was shone warmly. The kids were running and playing with the water. I decided to look around and I felt happiness crept into my heart. It was like going back to your home. I was even surprised when I realized a tear rolled down on my cheek. It seemed like I knew this place and somehow, I missed this place. The kids kept playing until dusk. I saw the boys walked away while the little me played with a stray cat. They seemed to having a little chat. I couldn't hear their conversations, I could only saw their back. The blue-eyed boy put his arms to Minami's shoulder and grinned. They must be bestfriends. I really enjoyed looking them conversed, especially the blue-eyed boy. His grin reminded me of someone, the way he talked, and everything. I knew that all.

Suddenly, I heard a scream.

>>>>>

The next morning I woke up, my sight was blurred at first. I looked to my side and found Minami-kun was sleeping on a chair. I felt a wet cloth on my forehead, looked like I had a fever last night. He really took great care of me. I smiled to myself, but it quickly faded away when I remembered the dream that I just had. Who was he? Where was he then? Could Minami-kun know him? More importantly, why did I keep dreaming weird dreams? I really wanted to ask him, but he's always the kinda myterious guy. I doubt if he would tell me.. Besides, it's only a dream.

Minami-kun woke up when he heard me moving, "Hey, you're awake? Daijoubu ka?"  [Are you alright?] he asked checking my forehead

"Hai, daijoubu desu"  [Yea, I'm fine] I smiled, "Hey, Minami-kun... Can I ask something?"

"Sure" he replied

"Do you know a boy with blue eyes and dark hair?" I said

He was startled a bit, but then quickly regained his composure and looked away, "No" was all that he said

I looked to him and sigh "Ah.. okay,"

"Do you want to go to school or just wanna rest here? I'll prepare it for you," he asked me which reminded me of Ms. Shevlin. I could feel a knot on my stomach and it made me sick. If I didn't come to school, she would think me as weak. I didn't want to look like a spoiled kid, so I nodded weakly to Minami-kun. Confirming that I was going to school.

******

Hi! It's Alvia's POV again.
Well, sorry I got a little bit confused in explaining the dream part. That little girl is Alvia's younger version, and Alvia is seeing herself with 2 boys. I hope you understand. and oh, Bahasa is Indonesian language.
So, what do you think?

Vote and comment ~ :)