100 Years~Larry

Song-100 Years, Five For Fighting

Song-100 Years To Live, Five For Fighting

(A/N: I just wanna say that I was literally in love with this song for the longest time, and I've been reunited with it! So happy! Thank you @dontletbreego !! Age 15... 

When they met, Harry and Louis were still in school. Louis was captain of their high school's football team, being a star player, as well. Harry was the shy-ish kid that often sat in the corner or back of the room and remained quiet. But once you got to know him, he was an awkward, funny boy who everyone loved to be around. The only reason he was so quiet was because of his lack of friends.

He and Louis were actually thrown together on accident, really. They had bumped into each other while heading to class, and Louis immediately took a liking to the boy. 

"Wanna hang out sometime," Louis had asked the boy.

He looked up, into Louis' blue eyes. "Really?"

"Yeah. Why not?"

"Sure...when?"

"This afternoon? Go to the park or something. Maybe play some footie?"

Harry nodded. "Sounds nice."

They bonded over that activity. Louis taught Harry a few tricks, and the played the question game by kicking the ball back and forth. 

"So, what do you wanna do when you're older, Harry," Louis questioned, dribbling the ball back and forth on his thighs.

Harry blushed deeply. "I wanna sing."

Louis smiled at him. "I hope you do well."

Age 22...

After graduating from high school, Harry and Louis kept in touch, visiting one another with every chance they got. They had gained a friendship like no other; Louis and Harry were extremely close. Physically and emotionally. And Louis loved having Harry as his best friend.

On several occasions, they exchanged a simple I love you, which they both took as a joke. But lately, something had been bothering Louis in the pit of his stomach. He soon figured out that just saying that wasn't really helping anything. Because, his feelings for Harry plummeted deeper. 

"Hey...Haz? Can I talk to you for a minute?"

Harry set his phone down on the counter and walked over to Louis. He plopped down next to him on the couch.

"Sure. What's up?"

"I...I need you to be serious with me; what I'm about to say isn't like how we tell each other on occasion. I really really mean it in the proper term."

"Which is?"

Louis looked up at Harry. When had he gotten so tall? Even sitting.

"...I love you...I'm in love with you..."

Harry looked at Louis before kissing his lips quickly. 

"I'm in love with you, too...I didn't expect to have the feelings returned."

Age 33...

Harry never made it as a singer.

Louis heard Harry sing. Not often, but when he did, Louis was there listening.