Dark Paradise~Larry

Song-Dark Paradise, Lana Del Rey

When they first started dating, Louis knew that Harry's family didn't like him all that much. When they first got engaged, Louis knew that Harry's family didn't like him at all. When they got married, Louis knew that Harry's family hated him. And when they had their first children, twins age three named Dylan and Peyton, Louis gave up on trying to get Harry's family to think otherwise.

You see, Harry's family was wealthy. And Louis' family wasn't. But it was evident that the Tomlinsons had enough money to get by. They weren't on the streets. Far from it, actually. But, the Styles were just...undoubtedly wealthy.

But you can't help who you fall in love with, right?

Currently, a six month pregnant Louis lay in bed half asleep. The baby was kicking constantly and keeping him up the entire night. At almost three in the morning, this had become utterly ridiculous. Harry lay asleep beside him, hand subconsciously on Louis' arm. The blue-eyed boy had literally given up on sleep at this point as-what he nicknamed the Football Player, kicked around in his stomach.

"You really love keeping me up at the oddest hours. Loads at a time, too."

He received a kick in return, though that, along with the boredom of staring at the plain white ceiling, hitched his hunger up. His cravings, like any pregnant human being, were odd and came at unruly hours of the night. He sighed and kissed Harry's cheek. Ignoring it didn't help. He's tried.

Harry stirred slightly at the touch, smiling a little.

"Harry," he whispered.

"Mhm..."

"Haz. Wake up, please..."

Harry breathed in sharply before sitting up a little.

"W-what's wrong," he questioned groggily.

"I...uh, never mind."

Louis lay back down on his pillow and heaved a sigh.

"No," Harry muttered. "You're hungry; I know you are. And if you don't tell me, you're just gonna wind up thinking about it for God knows how long and not tell me because you feel bad."

He bit his lip. Harry knew him too damn well.

"So, come on," the sleepy boy urged. "What do you want. I'll go out and get it."

"No, babe. You don't have to. I'll be alright until morning."

"It's either that or I'm making you something downstairs and I'm not gonna let you do anything independently for a week."

Another sigh escaped Louis' lips. He hated when Harry did that. The last time he was pregnant, Louis was doubly huge due to the fact that he was carrying twins. He almost couldn't function. But he thanked God that he had twins first, as much of a hassle as they were, because carrying one child made it easier to function than with two. 

"Alright, alright. Fine," he gave in, defeated.

"What would you like, my handsome husband," Harry grinned lovingly.

Louis knew what he wanted: ice cream. The flavor caught him at a loss, however.

After a few moments, he responded, "Butter pecan ice cream."

Harry nodded getting out of bed and slipping on sweatpants and a jumper. "Anything else?"

"Uh...we ran out of apple juice," he spoke sheepishly.

Harry smiled and shook his head. "Apple juice, too," he mentally noted. 

Louis gestured Harry over. He kissed him gently.