Just as planned

I ran through the halls, desperately trying to escape.....or so it seems. Playing the damsel in distress. Oh how it was fun to manipulate these leeches.
Suddenly, I bumped into someone, falling backwards on my butt. I looked up...
Ruki.....

  Ruki violently thrown me to the floor of his room. I pretended as if I were  hurt. Ruki closed the door behind him along with the sound of a loud click.

Ruki: Trying to escape again, I see.
He glared at me coldly.
It's been a month. They think I've been trying to "escape". Although this has been my game. A game of cat and mouse.....but I'm not the mouse.

Ruki: you really are ill-behaved livestock.
For a month, I've done this plenty of time. This is just the first time Ruki has caught me. All according to plan.
He walked passed me and sat down in a chair.

Ruki: you're sleeping here tonight.
I looked up at him.

Ruki:  if you want to run, I won't stop you, but only punishment awaits you if you do. Keep that in mind.
I stood up and dusted myself off. Geez, these guys obviously don't know how to treat a lady....then again, I am only food to these beings. I looked over, and on a counter I saw a familiar picture. It was young Ruki, his mother, and father. I remember taking that photo. When Ruki noticed I was looking at it he went and turned the picture face down.

Rosalina:...I apologize.
Ruki then looked at me coldly again. Then started to approach me. Being as I am, I stood my ground firm and boldly. Now staring intensely at him through angry emotionless eyes. I refuse to be thrown into a corner. Never again.
Ruki was now towering over me as we stare coldly at each other. I remember he used to be So small when we we're younger.

Ruki: To think that the one we're searching for, a being like no other, turned out to be a mediocre woman such as yourself.
Mediocre...?!

Rosalina:...That's not very nice to say. If  I'm so mediocre, I wouldn't be Karl Heinz's favorite human, now would I, Ruki?
I flipped my hair behind my shoulder, revealing my enire neck. All vampires go crazy over my families' blood, just being as close drives them even more insane to have it.
Ruki forcefully grabbed my waist and bit harshly into my neck. This is not the worst pain I've ever felt.
I stood there, firm and emotionless, as if the bite didn't bother me, which it didn't. It's not the first time I've been bitten. Karl Heinz is much worse, coming from witness perspective.

Ruki: I see...so this is the blood of Eve...
Tricking vampires is too easy. Give them blood and hook. Line. And sinker.
I grinned.

Rosalina: ah. Are you stopping? As long as KarlHeinz wishes it...you must continue to desire my blood, Ruki...