lunar eclipse

I got changed and cleaned up most of my blood before heading to Ruki's room. I'm still not feeling as all better because of my blood, I've been holding it in and swallowing it mostly, but I can handle three weeks of this......right? Even though I felt like dying.
I knocked on Ruki's door before opening it to peek in.

Rosalina: Ruki, are you...feeling any better?
He was standing over by the window, looking out at the moon possible. When he heard me and turned and looked at me.

Ruki: yeah.
Rosalina: ...good. I'm glad.
I smiled, only a little, but I still dared not to come fully in the room. Is he mad at me?

Ruki:...rose...
I flinched back slightly when he called my name.
Is he gonna yell at me?

Ruki: come here...
I was shocked at this. Ruki had his arms outstretched opened towards me. Does he want too...hug me?
I second guessed it, but I eventually slowly creeped in and embraced him, and he hugged me back.
Is this really happening right now?

Ruki: I'm glad your safe.
Rosalina:...? Your not mad at me...?
Ruki: No.
Rosalina:....Ruki....I'm really sorry...about everything. I didn't want any of this to happen to you guys...
I lightly pushed Ruki back and looked at me.

Rosalina: ...we need to talk about all this, Ruki.
I explained to him everything. The past. Karl Heinz. And the Founders.

Ruki: so those wolves....your saying the Founders are behind this?
Rosalina: yes. And just as you all, they've already attacked the sakamakis. Their not after them, you guys, or Yui....their after me.
Ruki: if their after you, then they'll be here soon once the time comes to reach their full strength.
Rosalina: Ruki, I don't want to cause any more trouble than I already have. I've been making all of you suffer since the beginning. If the Founders are after me, I don't want all of you to get involved....let me handle them myself. I've planned this alr...
Ruki: Don't be so reckless. What can you do by yourself?
Seriously...? Did he seriously just say that?

Ruki: leaving you by yourself will make it that much easier for them to take you.
Rosalina: but you all can't fight during the eclipse, vampire powers decrease during the lunar eclipse.
Ruki: we can't just let you walk right into their hands, rose. They are after you, we have to protect you from the Founders.
Have too...?

Ruki: is that alright with you?
Rosalina:...?
Ruki: Rose...I'm asking if you agree?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Rosalina:...tsk. HELL NO!
Ruki:...?
Rosalina: I am a huntress, Ruki. This is what I do. I can fight on my own, I've always fought on my own! I didn't survive this long around things like you to be protected!....
Once I realized what I said I cover my mouth immediately.

Rosalina:....Ruki......I'm so sorry, I didn't mean.......
Ruki:...we just want to help you, Rosalina.
Rosalina:...don't treat me like I'm some powerless human, Ruki. You guys are my friends, I don't mind the back up, but don't fight the battles I've created. I don't want to make you suffer more than I've already made you....
I started to cough uncontrollable. Before I knew it my hand was filled with blood, and I collapsed to the floor.

Ruki:...Rosalina, are you alright?
I can't do this. Its so painful. My energy is recovered but in this state I won't be able to fight in time.

Rosalina: my body has made too much blood and to get ride of it my body is rejecting it from my systems. This has happened in my family before. I have to wait three weeks before I'm back to normal....or I can....
I stopped mid sentence and looked at Ruki.

Rosalina:...Ruki...suck my blood.
Ruki:...?
Rosalina: I won't be back to normal unless you do it.
Ruki: is that okay with you?
Most definitely....

Rosalina: yes. This is very painful. I can't fight like this...
Before I knew it, Ruki pulled my hair back and bit into my neck. I winced a little, but got used to it.
Slowly, I started to feel healthy.
Seconds later, Ruki let go of me and I sllowly stood back to my feet with Ruki helping me up as support.

Rosalina: thank you....Ruki...
Ruki: are you feeling better?
Rosalina: yeah...much...
I looked out at the moon. It was almost time for the lunar eclipse.

**********
Me and Ruki now stood in the living room, looking out of the window as the eclipse was slowly starting to begin.

Ruki: you are still in the same position, even now, right?
Rosalina:...?
Ruki: Freedom taken away. Imprisoned...perpetually suffering.
Rosalina: yes...
Ruki: ...but that won't work.
Ruki looked down at me.

Ruki: I believe we can become Adam, only when Eve has free will and free choice. We cannot allow Eve to be imprisoned any longer...I will not give up, I will be chosen to be Adam...by Eve.
Suddenly, I sensed everyone else in the room.

Kou: I'm not gonna give up either, Rose~
Yuma: that goes without saying.
Azusa: you're our...precious Eve.
Rosalina:...?
They all looked at me with smiles. Now these were the boys I remembered the day we escaped the orphanage...determined.

Rosalina: hmp. This is my only chance to finally break free...I'll fight with everything I've got. This time...I'll definitely protect those precious to me.
The moon finally turned red.

Rosalina: Today is the day, I'll kill off the sakamakis.......and kill Karl Heinz.