So fortunate...

Hmm ...Azusa.....what way can I seal this deal..... Hell, I'll just beat the crap out of him, sure he'll love that!
I suddenly noticed Azusa's presence and turned my head.

Azusa: Eve...come to...my room.
Rosalina:...why?
I played innocent.

Azusa: I want to..show you something.
Rosalina: coming from you, that doesn't sound like a...
I blinked and he disappeared.
Azusa is just as weird now as he was when we we're kids.

I walked down the hall and to Azusa's room door, which suddenly came open on it's own as I was reaching for the handle.

Azusa: come in.
Well, let's get this over with.

Rosalina:Azusa, what did you want to show me?
As I looked in his direction he was standing next to a case, a case with rare vampire knives in them.

Azusa: These all...my treasures.
Why do I know where this is going?

Azusa: hey, can I...ask a question?
He was now in front of me with the blink of an eye. I did not falter, I did not move. I looked at him with a cold, unblinking, emotionless stare.

Azusa: do you...love me?
Rosalina:...?
Azusa: will you...hit me?
Rosalina: why would you want me to do that?
Azusa: oh...you hate me...
Rosalina:...Azu....
Azusa: but I...don't hate...you.
Azusa is just as I remember. Dead on the inside wanting so desperately to make sure he's alive by feeling pain...he has not changed. He stared at me as if cold, and lifeless.

Azusa: your sent...is just like...mine.
His head dipped down , just to my ear. I noticed one of the  knives in his hand.

Azusa:...hey...see this knife? ...I just sharpened it. I want to see if it pierce your skin.
He placed the knife to my neck. Me still looking at him unfazed.
Azusa is no long who I remember him to be. As much as he enjoys this. He would have never put a weapon upon me.

Azusa: I bet...it's beautiful.
Upon instinct, I yanked the knife from his hand. Not trying to kill him just yet, I only grazed the upper left of his chest, near his heart. He stopped and looked at me the wound, blood seeped from the cut, and he grinned.

Azusa: hehe...
This reminds me...Azusa was always hurt when he was young. Why he continues this...I'll never know. This poor soul... Pain gives this creature a reason to live...proof that he's alive.
My poor friend...

Azusa: yes...that's good.
He is simply mesmerized by the cut.
My hands trembled.

Azusa: that's very good.
....no......this...is not my friend...not anymore....this person, this creature, this....thing....is out for one thing from me.....

Rosalina: my blood...
I pulled my red strands back over my shoulder, revealing my entire neck.

Rosalina:...Azusa...do you want...my blood...? it's not fair if I see yours and you cannot see mine....So please...
Almost instantly, Azusa gripped my wrist and pinned me against the wall. As I said, I don't like to be cornered, and upon instinct, and having the knife in my hand. I sharply stabbed Azusa in his side. He didn't do any reaction as you think he would. He simply chuckled.

Azusa: yes...hurt me more....
Then....he bit me.
As the same withRuki, I did not react. I simply just let him do it.

Azusa:...it's so velvety...and sweet...
He bit me again.

Azusa: this is Eve's blood. Your so fortunate...to have such blood.....
Rosalina: yeah..... fortunate....
I placed my hand over his head and stroked him as if I was comforting him.

Rosalina:...so fortunate