Burning encryption

How did this happen?
How did any of this happen?
What part of my life did I screw up for it to come to all of this?......was it because I was born? An I the root of my own problem?
I stood outside of a village as I watched it burn to the ground. I could hear the people screaming, but then it got silent and all I could hear was ringing in my ears.
My hands started to tremble as I held my hands to my ears, trying to drown out the sound.

7 year old Rosalina:  why won't it stop? Its so annoying....this ringing...MAKE IT STOP!!!!!
Karl Heinz: Rosalina...
I shot my head up and turned around to meet Karl Heinz gaze.

Karl Heinz: are you broken yet?
7 year old Rosalina:....no....not yet. I can keep going....
I averted my eyes and looked back at the village...

7 year old Rosalina:...Yuma......
I looked down at my feet, not trying to look Karl in the eyes.

7 year old Rosalina: how can you plan to let your son think he's responsible for this....?....why are you doing this?
I could hear a low chuckle from Karl.

Karl Heinz: I want to see you break, little rose.
I remember him saying those words. My life was a game to him, and I knew this....it was what makes me hate him.
I feel so weak. So tired.
I shakingly pulled up my gun, it was a gun my father gave me, I have two. One from dad and one from mom.
I couldn't even hold them straight. I was too weak and exhausted.

7 year old Rosalina:...if even one dies...I'll make sure the devil roast you in the deepest pits of hell.
I couldn't hold myself up any longer, I collapsed backwards onto the ground. At this position, I could see the sky. It was night time. I could see stars, except this one dark cloud started to cover them up...but this dark cloud was Karl. He was now looking down at me, a grin on his face.

Karl Heinz: I can't wait to see you break, rose. I bet the face you make will look beautiful.
I started to feel dizzy. My vision kept going in and out of focus.
Why is this happening to me?
Where did I ever screw up in my short time line?
...I want help....I need someone to save me from all this.

The last thing I remember before blacking out...was the feeling of fangs.