CHAPTER 17

Julian

"Carter! "I screamed in terror, my heart raced as I stared at the man who put me under. I hear growls and then I saw our pack, charging towards me, well them. I saw a white wolf in front of a man who radiated power and authority. I breathed deeply and looked to the man holding me.

"STOP!! "There was silence at the command of Carter who stood fuming in the place of his wolf naked as the day he was born and I growled because woman and mean could see the perfection of my mate.

"Put me down, lumberjack, or else my mate with rip your head off. "The man growled at me, his eyes filled with lust.

"I'm your mate now," my eyes widened.

"Like hell you are. "I seethed and shifted, falling down as he let me go, I crouched, letting my wolf take over, he didn't like how this man looked at us or how he wanted to replace or still very much alive and much more sexier mate.

We, my wolf and I, lunged and the man widened his eyes and shifted just as we'd tackled him to the ground, he was bigger than us but that didn't stop is as we wit down on his hind leg and he howled.

"Your mate is rather fiesty. "Someone said to Carter as I swiped my paw over his face, digging my claws deep enough to leave a scar, his head turned and he snarled, slowly turning to me but before he could do anything his Alpha spoke up." Enough, Hank, "Hank? Great, remind me not to use that as a baby name when I have Carter's pups." Your childish behaviour wasted enough of my time as it is, for your sake, you will do best to head my warning. "Hank whimpered and stepped back, his eyes on his Alpha who glared, his eyes bright and menacing. I shivered and walked over to Carter, nuzzling his belly and attempting to hid his privates from praying eyes. I let out a warning growl.

"You mate really loves you. "He said as River was escorted over to us." I wonder,  do you miss Lee-Ann? "He raised a brow and my eyes snapped over to him, he looked very familiar. I must hsve been out a long while cause I have no idea why he knows her.

"She never loved me, why should I miss her?" Carter said harshly and I looked up at him.

"Fair enough, "he turned to River who stood beside Carter, glaring. The guards which escorted him over gave Carter some shorts and I huffed, licking his belly and he laughed.

"Julian," he warned and I huffed again.

"I hope my own mate could love me all the same one day. "The rogue Alpha said, looking at River who looked non to happy suddenly.

"Then you shouldn't have done this."

"You were taking forever, how much longer was I meant to wait? I had just found you, besides, we've mated, there was only so much I could do to hold back my wolf. Now come, "he instructed as he turned, not taking River by the hand or any of that. I shifted and was handed shorts.

"I have to go." River said and I blinked and nodded looking down.

"I'm going to miss you though. "I whispered, not wanting to fight because I knew it was only fair, I have mh mate here, and his is there, where ever there is really.

"Mabye I could visit."

"Alpha? "Carter asked and we turned to him, the Rogue Alpha also stopped and turned." Could you tell me where they are? "The Rogue Alpha furrowed his brows for a moment before it dawned on him and he walkdd over.

"You seek knowledge of my brothers pack but what intension do you have? Rogue packs are uncommon among us, Alpha, this you know and for that, we do not just hand out our locations to anyone. Why do you want to know? "He asked with a tilt in his head and Carter sighed.