CHAPTER 18

Julian

I don't know what I was thinking but really I'm happy I did. Now he knows, we are just as equal as two pears from the same tree. I may act like a total girl sometimes but even they can be dominant in a relationships and I know that Carter knew that obviously I would sometimes be dominant but now he saw that too. I giggles, mabye he could be pregnant, that thought alone had me laughing and I clutched my stomach as tears came down my eyes, it is so possible but, I honestly think I should be doing the baring of children.

"What's so funny? "He looked over at me with amusement in his eyes.

"You... With a gigantic belly," I gasped. "So, should not happen." He pouted.

"Why the hell not? If you can top, I can bare children. "He huffed and folded his arms over his chest. I straddled him and giggled.

"I know, I just think I would pull it off even better." He chuckles at me and pulls me down to him and I snuggle into his chest. "You know, I've always wondered how you never began hating rogues with a passion after what happened." His arms righted around me.

"Mabye I just knew it didn't matter, "he joked dryly before giving a soft sigh aft a moment. "Just because one person does something to hurt you, doesn't mean that everyone else is like him/her." he said as though reciting it. "My father always told me that when someone hurt me. It is true, why punish other people for other people's mistake?" I looked up at him and smiled. "Today is a testimony to that, if I hated rogues, I wouldn't have hesitated, I might have even lost my own life trying to kill everyone of them." I growled not liking the sound of him dying and leaving me alone.

"I'd never let you die. "I grumble and he smiles widely.

"I know." He pulls me up to him and kissed me, I moaned into it as his tongue licked the roof of my mouth, he rolled us over and straddled me, his ass grinded into my hardening member and I groaned, squeezing his hips. "How about round two?" He whispered, nibbling on the shell of my ear.

I bucked underneath him and my members was wedged between his two glorious ass cheeks. He licked and nipped at my mark as I held onto his hair, tugging him closer. I took hold off his thick and long member, stroking him as he grinded on me, basically thrusting into my fist as he did, moaning into my neck. I moved my hands to his hips down to his ass and I spread his cheeks and he lifted himself onto his knees, his hand held my member and positioned me at his entrance which was moist with cum from earlier.

I bit my lip as he lowered himself, groaning as he sat down fully on my dick and my head went back, digging into the grass.

"Oh, Julian, you feel so good. " He groaned, sitting up straight, his large hands on my chest as he began to move his hips. God, he thought I felt good, oh, no, he feel way better than me.

"Shit!" I groaned as he sharply thrusted up, his fingers digging into my chest, my own digging into his thighs as he began to move. He bowed his head, eyes closed as he allowed himself to feel, I watched him as he began to lose himself in my love. I ran my hands up his chest, feeling him as I squeezed every inch of skin I could.

"Carter, baby! "I arched as he rolled his hips above me before slamming himself down. I grabbed onto his dick and he moaned, his hand moving up to his head, tugging at his hair." Fuck! " He growled at me, picking up speed, thrusting himself down on me. I went in and out faster as we chased our release. I stroked him teasingly, going slow and teasing his slit and he growled.

"Julian, uh, uh...don't tease...ugh.. Me." His mouth went slack and I groaned letting go, my seed spread out through his ass, some coming out as he bounced up and down, my strokes on his cock quickening. "Oh, Gods!" He came all over me with a grunt/growl. It was sexy I moaned at him, my ass quivering. I wanted him inside of me now. "Yes!" He hissed and came down, kissing me heartedly, with so much love and passion I nearly cried.