3: Kings (2)

《A/N. The chapters will mainly be bouncing back & forwards between Zayn & Aaliyah along with a little side action point of views too. This story is mature so remember that. I'll put a "☆" in the titles so you can know which chapters are dirty af so you can skip them if you want to. Vote/ comment? Deuces!✌》
_______

'Is you rolling?
I might be
You the shit, you the sugar, honey, ice, tea
What I got to hint for?
You know I'm a nympho
On my Marshawn Lynch
You know what I'm here for (aye)
Riding through the city and get (high)
Take you to the crib and have one hell of a night
It's ironic cause we on cloud (high)
Girl make up your mind
Is you mine or you mine? (aye)'
-Luke Nasty (Might Be)
________

Aaliyah

After that whole thing with Jamya I feel a little down. Although I may not agree with a lot of things that she does, she is still my bestfriend. I know she has this school girl crush on Zayn or whatever, but he is not good for her. I do not want to see her get hurt like she did last time. I do not want to have to sit there hugging my friend while she cries herself sick behind a boy that hurt her. Every since her last boyfriend she has not been the same and it is really getting to me.

She is not the same girl I knew. It is like looking at a person but not seeing them. I see her but I do not. Now I have the guy that she is lusting after like some bitch in heat after me. Zayn is a fine specimen of man, I have eyes sweetheart, but I do not want to be another one of his weekly bitches. I do not know the boy, but he has never given me a reason to want to.

That is until now. I can see the physical image of him, but I want to see the mental of who Zayn Malik is. Most people are more than an image and his tells a story that he most likely has not shared with anyone outside of those that already know. I had found Karla upstairs on the balcony talking to Jawaad in hushed tone. She looked mad while he looked sad. I have no idea what is going on between the two but I know that if she wants me to know she will tell me.

I gave them their space until Jawaad walked away looking pissed off, passing me on his trek to the stairs. I watched him walk down them, disappearing into the mix of the crowd before approaching Karla. "Hey, Kar. You alright?", I said concerned. She nodded with a sigh. "Yeah, i'm fine. I'm not really feeling this party anymore so i'll see you back at the dorm", she responded. I nodded, "Alright, stay safe and text me when you make it in the room", I said hugging her.

She hugged me back, "I got my butterfly in my back pocket, ma", she said as we pulled away from our hug making me chuckle. I watched her go before letting out a sigh. I people watched for a minute before deciding to go grab a drink. Turning to head for the stairs I bumped into a hard chest. A strong arm wrapped around my waste steadying me so I would not fall. "I am s- Zayn?", I said apologetically before the words died on my lips and his name fell from them instead.

He smirked, "You can call me Zaddy instead if you want, baby girl", he said huskily. I roll my eyes unwrapping his arm from around my waist. Well, at least that is what I tried to do. His arm tightened, pulling me against his body firmly so I felt his abs and the muscles in did not even know he had under his clothes. "Are you gone, boy?", I asked. Then he did something unexpected, he pecked me on the lips.

"Nope, but for you baby girl, I can be", he responded, his breath fanning over my face. I gave him an unimpressed look making him chuckle. "Where were you off to?", he asked before taking a sip of his drink that I was just now noticing he had. "I was going to get a drink", I responded. He hummed, "Don't", he said making me raise a brow. "And why not?", I asked.