24. Boo'd Up

A/N.; Hey y'all!👋🏾 I just wanted to drop this little warning of there being a little freak action happening this chapter. Other than that, please vote & comment! Also, this is unedited. Deuces!✌🏾
_______________

'Head over heels in love
Right in front of you, ain't gotta look no more baby (hah)
I wanna build this love
And everything you want, you ain't gotta ask for
You got me boo'd up, boo'd up
Told you from the jump I'm the one to choose
Got me boo'd up, boo'd up
Grab me by the waist baby, pull me closer'
-Boo'd Up (Elle Mai ft. Chris Brown)

______________

Aaliyah

"Zayn, get your big ass head off my titties", I complained. He scoffed before motor boating my breasts. I tugged at his hair letting out a laugh. He is so goofy. He literally buried his face between my breasts and refuse to remove his face from them. "Titties!", he exclaimed gleefully nuzzling my chest.

I rolled my eyes grasping his ears pulling back raising his head. He narrowed his eyes at me while I smiled cooing at how adorable he looked. He whined shaking his head trying to shake my hands off of his ears. He failed and let out a groan falling face first into my breasts. "That tickles", I laughed tugging on his ears once again. "Stahp", he whined before raspberry-ing my breast.

I giggled releasing his ears to cover my chest with my hands. "Zayn!", I exclaimed feeling his tongue gliding cross my t-shirt covered nipples. I was not wearing a bra because I had breast fed the twins before we put them down for their nap and my t-shirt was thin. So I felt his thick rough tongue glide across my nipples as if my breasts were bare for him to do as he pleased. He hummed licking his lips sensually. I huffed out a laugh mushing him in the face.

He is so childish sometimes, but I love seeing him so carefree. He grasped my wrists pinning them against his chest as he straddled my waist. "You so annoying, Javadd", I said half-heartedly. "Your head so big, Dana", he mocked. I rolled my eyes. "I know that you are not talking about big heads? My guy, you walk around here looking like a tootsie pop with arms and legs", I joked. "Oh, hell nah. You did not go there? You built like a half taped together box wit' yo' lil' titties", he retorted.

I gasped appalled. "I thought you liked my titties?", I grumbled. He shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly. I leaned forward nipping his nose. He blinked twice before releasing my hands trailing his hands down to my sides tickling them. I laughed batting at his hands wiggling beneath him in an attempt to escape his hands.

"St-st-ahp!", I laughed. He chuckled peppering my face with kisses. I giggled, his beard tickling my face. Our eyes met and it was if we had both fallen into a trance. We both began to slowly lean in. Our noses bumped, lips brushing across one another's. Just when our lips touched in a kiss, the cries of our little prince and princess could be heard clearly over the baby monitor.

He groaned before pressing his lips firmly against mine in a chaste kiss then getting off of me to stand beside the sectional we had been lying on, offering me his hand. I sat up accepting his hand allowing him to pull me up off of the couch. Zayn grabbed the monitor clipping it onto the waist of his jeans before leading me upstairs to the twin's nursery. They both lying in their cribs gurgling and wiggling about.

Zaliyah Doniyah Aiyana Malik is the oldest and the one that took after me in skin complexion. Doniyah cried when she found out that we gave Zaliyah her name as a middle name, a whole dramatic mess my sister-in-law was. With a head of soft curly hair, my family's nose, brown eyes, and her father's lips and ears. Our little princess is adorable with her little bad ass. She shows signs of having Zayn's personality traits already at the tender age of three months.