18: Lost in the Dark

A/ N. | Finally, I have updated and hopefully I still got it & you still like the story. This as usual is unedited  Don't forget to vote & comment what you think about the chapter! Deuces!✌️

_______

'Bring on your forces of nature
Bring on the storm that's raging
And if you get lost in the shadows
There's a fire inside you
Be the light that guides you'
-X-Ambassadors (Torches)

_______

Zayn

I fucked up. I should of have never come to meet this bitch. Was it all even worth it? I can barely even keep my eyes open right now. Fuck, I feel so tired right now. 'I'm sorry, baby girl', I thought as my eyes closed just as a shadow like figure appeared in the doorway.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

Aaliyah (⏮️before⏮️)

"That good, baby girl?", Zayn asked. A moan slipped pass my lips in response, hopefully conveying my enjoyment of his menstrations. "I asked you a question, babe. Is it good?", he teased working those magical fingers of his even more. "Yes", I moaned turning to putty in his hands. He chuckled, "Sounds like you're getting some good dick. Damn, i'm good", he muttered with another little chuckle. I rolled my eyes, "Keep messaging my feet", I ordered throwing my head back as he hit a particular spot that had me damn near orgasming.

He chuckled, "I told you I got the magic touch, baby girl", he gloated making me roll my eyes letting out a moan as he worked on relieving the pain my swollen ankles. "Damn", I breathed snuggling deeper into the couch. He hummed working his way up my leg."Zayn?", I called. "Hmm?", he hummed, his tongue sticking out of his mouth as he focused on his task with his eyebrows knitted together in concentration. "I love you", I told him.

His hands ceased their movements as he looked up at me. "Are my hands really that good?", he asked staring at me in bewilderment.

"Yes, but I just wanted to tell you that I love you, Zayn", I responded

"Yes, but I just wanted to tell you that I love you, Zayn", I responded. He stared at me for a few seconds before slowly his face broke out in that boyish grin of his that I love so much.